Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Yeah, try as we might, we just can't get rid of you...
Pre Maz days too.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 14-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I discovered the other day I was here a year longer than I remember. I used to post under "redandbluetrue" for a year before this profile.

Don't tell the mods though.
Old 14-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I discovered the other day I was here a year longer than I remember. I used to post under "redandbluetrue" for a year before this profile.

BAN HIM!

Old 14-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Old 14-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Lovely

Quote:

I'm just pleased I wasn't a racist 17 years ago!

Old 14-06-2018, 12:08 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
The BBS was a bit different back in 2001.

Racism:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Back in the days when we weren't inundated with racists, trolls and modding was still fun rather than the shitshow it is now.

How the BBS and some posters have changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Perhaps the Club could agree to provide kits, with CPFC blazoned accross the front, for all of the local Schools ? Obviously it would look odd seeing CPFC accross different coloured shirts but it could foster a sense of identity for the kids and if we chuck in a free set of tickets for 1-2 games per season we could reap the benefit in a few years time.

Also, and please feel free to tell me if its being done already, how about organising Kids birthday partys with a game being the centre peice of the whole experience ?

Not sure if these ideas fit in with the whole racism side of things but surely anything that gets local kids, be they white/black/yellow/an odd shade of magnolia interested has to be seen as a positive thing.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post

I'm just pleased I wasn't a racist 17 years ago!
I checked that I had not said anything as well
Old 14-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandbluetrue View Post
actually just decided on my new signature - and thought what better place to pointlessly show it off than here ...
You are only allowed one user name on the BBS, we will get rid of the smileysmith one.

Please follow the BBS rules..

Thanks
Old 14-06-2018, 01:29 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

I had another account for a year or so pre this one. I think I forgot the password and had changed email address. It was easier to create another account.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
But they ain't fick or nuffink....no

"EDL and Britain First arguing who is and isn’t racist is best 17 seconds you’ll spend today"
Old 14-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You are only allowed one user name on the BBS, we will get rid of the smileysmith one.

Thanks
Old 14-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Lovely

Who did Eagle of the East become?

Old 14-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Lovely

Quote:

Thanks

Old 14-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:

Thanks
Old 14-06-2018, 02:28 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'll always remember you.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
I'll always remember you.
Thanks!
Old 14-06-2018, 04:51 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Back in the days when we weren't inundated with racists, trolls and modding was still fun rather than the shitshow it is now.

How the BBS and some posters have changed.
Back in those days the racists were too thick to use a computer. Now every moron carries one in their pocket.
Old 14-06-2018, 09:39 PM

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here

Not many 'patriots complaining about this lot.
Old 14-06-2018, 09:48 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post

Not many 'patriots complaining about this lot.

When you use kids being raped to score points.... it leaves me feeling cold (this isn’t the only time you’ve done this).
Old 14-06-2018, 10:18 PM

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
When you use kids being raped to score points.... it leaves me feeling cold (this isn’t the only time you’ve done this).
Nope. Need to counterbalance the pernicious narrative leading simpletons to believe only Asians are paedophiles.

Shame the article is from a local rag, rather than the mail or express, they like to name and shame if the perps aren't white.