Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 14-06-2018, 05:08 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PVA to Juve

To view the link you have to Register or Login

JUVENTUS are planning to make a move from Crystal Palace star Patrick van Aanholt - if Alex Sandro finally completes a move to Manchester United.

Jose Mourinho has been tracking Brazilian defender Sandro for the past year as he searches for a top-class left-back to add to his squad.

Italian champions Juve have already started planning for the possible departure of the 27-year-old by drawing up a list of potential replacements.

And the player who has emerged as a strong candidate is Palace star Van Aanholt, 27.

The Dutch international has become an integral part of Roy Hodgson's side at Selhurst Park and is seen as a key part of their plans for next season.

But SunSport understands Juventus are preparing a £25million bid for the Palace man should Sandro decide the time is right to leave Turin.

The Italian champions believe Van Aanholt's ability not just defensively but also going forward marks him out as the ideal man to step in to Sandro's shoes.

Palace would have no intention letting the former Sunderland star leave, especially as he has three more years left on his current deal in South-East London.

And the Dutchman has admitted in the past he has settled well in the capital and is enjoying his football at palace.

But the prospect of joining one of Europe's biggest clubs, and playing regular Champions League football, would be something the player may find hard to ignore.

The Serie A champions value the full-back at £52m - and until now Mourinho has been reluctant to go to such a high price.

But he is acutely aware of the need to bring in a quality player in that position, with Ashley Young currently first choice in that position.

England defender Luke Shaw has been trying hard to convince Mourinho he has a long-term future at Old Trafford, but his future at the club remains in doubt.

And the likelihood of a move for Sandro has increased with United cooling their interest in Tottenham left-back Danny Rose.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I rate PVA and all. But really? Stepping into Juve’s first 11?
Old 14-06-2018, 05:14 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£60m and we'll talk......
Old 14-06-2018, 05:19 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I rate PVA and all. But really? Stepping into Juve’s first 11?
For me £25m is pretty tempting. Schlupp is a good enough left-back and Kieran Gibbs is supposedly available for £10-12mish I think I read. If we could buy Gibbs at that price we could then reinvest the difference elsewhere in the squad.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
They can do one. We finally have the nucleus of a settled and performing squad. We donít need to sell the family silver and completely re-boot
Old 14-06-2018, 05:23 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
We have one hell of a back 4 now and should get better with our new keeper. Really would be silly to break in up - need to strengthen the backup players not weaken the first choice.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:26 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Could we really deny PVA the chance to move to Juve if they actually make a sensible bid?

We could have a very unhappy player on our hands if we do (understandably imo).

£25m - £30m and I think we should let him go.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:30 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Lets see if they actually make a sensible offer and then worry about it

EDIT pretty much what the omen said
Old 14-06-2018, 05:33 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
For me £25m is pretty tempting. Schlupp is a good enough left-back and Kieran Gibbs is supposedly available for £10-12mish I think I read. If we could buy Gibbs at that price we could then reinvest the difference elsewhere in the squad.
That's five goals out of the team. None of the others really score goals.

It would be stupid to sell him for that, players that can get up and down the pitch defend and score goals are worth their weight in gold now because lots of teams use them to create overloads and add width to teams where everyone comes inside and central. If we could get £32M to £35M maybe but dismantling a team that looks like with few additions and one player (RLC) could push for Europa seems daft.

We have no need to sell and we can screw Juve a bit they are the 10th richest team in the world we're a bit behind in 24thish but none the less they can afford it especially if sell their LB for the expected £52M odd.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 14-06-2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tempting but not sure he would leave; seems to be loving life in se25 after a rough few years
Old 14-06-2018, 05:37 PM

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Could we really deny PVA the chance to move to Juve if they actually make a sensible bid?

We could have a very unhappy player on our hands if we do (understandably imo).

£25m - £30m and I think we should let him go.
He's prone to sulking, we need the player that finished the season so well and looked happy.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:46 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Why would we want to sell and disrupt "an integral part of Roy Hodgson's side at Selhurst Park.... seen as a key part of their plans for next season"?
Old 14-06-2018, 05:49 PM

Jman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Realistically if Juve come in for him we would be unlikely to be able to keep hold of him if he wanted to go.

What a turnaround for the lad!
Old 14-06-2018, 05:53 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everyone has there price 25 million for me.
Old 14-06-2018, 05:55 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Everyone has there price 25 million for me.
But what about PvA?
Old 14-06-2018, 05:57 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
He was our most improved player towards the back end of the season. £30m minimum.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:14 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
If we want to be on the up we have to keep our better players and also if we do finish 7th next season and PVA has an absolute stormer his price will go up again markedly. £35 mill or so.

Bad move if he moves.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:20 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Yeah right, they love defenders who can't defend in Italy.
Old 14-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
£25m is about right. imho
Old 14-06-2018, 06:41 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
What would be the point though? Unnecessary risk of trying to replace him with someone just as good, only for 5-10 million profit. No thanks.
Closed Thread