Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I got an S9 and it's really taking some getting used to. However, the biggest annoyance I've found so far is going back to a webpage I was just on. In iPhone it's just an easy little swipe from the left hand edge of the screen to the right. Is there genuinely nothing like this on android/Samsung?
Old 03-12-2018, 09:21 AM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just use the back button.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Yeah, I have been. But it's way easier on an iPhone. Also, going forward is also stupid. Using chrome I have to actually click the 3 little dots and then click forward. Again, with iPhone it's just a simple swipe.

It's an ok phone, but there are several irritations at the moment. I just hope I get used to them.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:41 AM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I do agree, there are some simple usability things that could be improved. Especially in Chrome. You may find installing Firefox instead is better than Chrome.

On the other hand using my partners iPhone I've accidentally gone backwards/forwards by accident and meant I've lost things that I've done on a page.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Moo Moo Mooey!!!

mooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is finemooeybolton is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
Other half's Oneplus 2 has finally reached the end of its life, and she's toying between a 6, and waiting for a 6t.

Any idea how much the 6t will be costing? I can't seem to find any info anywhere. The only 6s left are the bigger, more expensive versions
On Amazon 499 for 4gb ram/128gb memory or 529 for 8gb/128gb & 579 for 8gb/256gb.

Plus you can spread the cost over 5 months interest free.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:49 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Oneplus have become rather expensive, defeating the attraction of them in the first place. And the camera seems remain pretty rubbish, as well. What's vastly improved on them?
Old 05-12-2018, 04:40 PM

Oneplus successfully built up a good following through cheap but good phones. They've now lost the cheap bit but still make good phones, I don't think the camera is rubbish though, I think it's quite well regarded just not in the Pixel 3 or iPhone X territory.
Old 06-12-2018, 06:16 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:10 PM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Yeah, I have been. But it's way easier on an iPhone. Also, going forward is also stupid. Using chrome I have to actually click the 3 little dots and then click forward. Again, with iPhone it's just a simple swipe.

It's an ok phone, but there are several irritations at the moment. I just hope I get used to them.
Yesterday I was handed an iPhone to type a text message for someone who was driving. I couldn't believe how bad the keyboard was. Was like using an old phone. Just what you're used to I guess.