Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-12-2018, 04:35 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
What is the obsession with 17 storeys, I understand the problem with the lack of parking but people have to live somewhere so why not purley.
I don't see how an isolated high rise hurts anyone.

How awful for the nimbys of Purley to have to see affordable housing. God what awful people.
If the proposed structure is on the outskirts of Purley in a suitable area which can handle the traffic, as I infer from the tone of your post and reference to nimbys, I agree with you. However, if this structure and its associated traffic is in the centre of town and the extra congestion will affect all of us in the environs, then I suggest you have a rethink
Old 07-12-2018, 06:41 AM
Remember Boaty McBoatface

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I doubt a couple of hundred cars in the centre of Purley would kill anyone given the already huge volume of passing traffic
Old 07-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
The point is, there's nowhere to park them. Moreover, virtually none of the proposal was 'affordable' housing. It was a badly-thought, hideously ugly, inappropriately oversized plan put forward by a greedy church.