Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 14-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn

The Queen of drum and bass
Old 14-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo
I'm a bit of a casual listener. I prefer the old Jungle stuff but I'm going to see Pendulum (yes I know they aint what they used to be) in December at Brixton Academy. Should be a top night anyway.

Back in September I went to The End, near Holburn and Covent Garden, and raved for around 7 straight hours off my pickle with DJ Marky, Andy C and their mateys doing a massive set.

Big night. Knocked me out for about 3 days but it was worth it.
The End is gone! My friend did loads of sets there.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 14-11-2008, 09:23 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC
To me this sort of music sounds like a drum machine with epilipsy but do you 'fans' of it actually dance to it ?
i like 'listening' to drum n bass, but id imagine many people who like dancing to it need to be under the influence of something or another....
Old 14-11-2008, 09:24 AM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bungle - You

Last edited by macstar; 14-11-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 14-11-2008, 09:28 AM

Snow Patrol - Open your Eyes (Marky and Bungle Remix)

Old 14-11-2008, 09:29 AM

Random Movements - Her Song

Old 14-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar
i like 'listening' to drum n bass, but id imagine many people who like dancing to it need to be under the influence of something or another....
I've probably said the same about a lot of dance music, but wouldn't say it applies to dnb - in that unlike so much tinny dance, as the name suggests it generally has proper bass - for me the essential element if one is to throw a shape.
Old 14-11-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
I've probably said the same about a lot of dance music, but wouldn't say it applies to dnb - in that unlike so much tinny dance, as the name suggests it generally has proper bass - for me the essential element if one is to throw a shape.
yeh i suppose you're righ, but, i am too sluggish to dance along to drum n bass, and i dont touch drugs so i stuggle in clubs with d'n'b, i just stand by the bar perving!!! (same with trance/hard dance)

whereas i can bop along to vocal/funky house quite easily!
Old 14-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrongCPFC87 likes to sing along, although the words are wrong
Quote:
yeh i suppose you're righ, but, i am too sluggish to dance along to drum n bass, and i dont touch drugs so i stuggle in clubs with d'n'b, i just stand by the bar perving!!! (same with trance/hard dance)

whereas i can bop along to vocal/funky house quite easily!
Never taken a class A/B in my life, been dancing/raving to D&B for years now & will happily dance anyone one under the table who's on any drugs. If you love D&B you seriously don't need any high class drugs to get you raving all night long.
Old 14-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm not gonna be running any marathons any time soon, but I manage to throw me self about, admittedly with the odd pause for breath. I'd take 6 hours of energetic DnB rug-cutting over 15 minutes in a circle pit at this point - the latter I'm not really up to anymore.
Old 14-11-2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC87
Never taken a class A/B in my life, been dancing/raving to D&B for years now & will happily dance anyone one under the table who's on any drugs. If you love D&B you seriously don't need any high class drugs to get you raving all night long.
id be knackered after 10 seconds!
Old 14-11-2008, 02:56 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like the following at the moment:

Bungle
Calibre
Chase and Status
London Elektricity
Danny Byrd
Commix
CLS
Breakage
Rufige Kru
Blu Mar Ten
Beta 2 & Zero Tolerance
Alix Perez
Utah Jazz
BCee & Lomax
Amit
DJ Marky
Matrix & Future Bound
Nu:Tone
Logistics
Seba
Paradox
Makato
Fracture and Neptune
Fanu
SKC
Old 14-11-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet
I like the following at the moment:

Bungle
Calibre
London Elektricity
Beta 2 & Zero Tolerance
Utah Jazz
DJ Marky
Matrix & Future Bound
Nu:Tone
ive only ever heard of these ones.
Old 14-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitticat

The Queen of drum and bass

FIT !!
Old 14-11-2008, 04:16 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
It's all about Adam F.
Old 14-11-2008, 04:17 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic
It's all about Adam F.
I prefer his dad:

Old 14-11-2008, 04:18 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've only heard of London Elektricity, Rufige Kru and Marky. I am officially an old man.
Old 14-11-2008, 04:24 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndyStreet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Check them out then. Most of them are on iTunes and other stores. It's all fairly accessible stuff.
Old 14-11-2008, 04:49 PM
SE26

The Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Sniper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Used to go to loads of nights around 4 or 5 years ago. Amazing atmosphere, and it gets you out of the usual routine of going to a pub, leave at 11 to get a kebab etc. Can be quite dark vibes depending on what venue you choose. The next day is usually a right off though.
Old 14-11-2008, 06:03 PM

bearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptianbearman walks like an Egyptian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
We're spoilt for the stuff in Sheffield, Tuesday Club seems to have most everybody on the d'n'b scene visiting on rotation plus all sorts of other genres. Usually cheap too.
Yeah, I'm a Tuesday Club regular up here in Sheffield, great night with a really friendly atmosphere and some outrageous lineups (unlike fabric on a friday night). More into Dubstep at the moment, seems to be getting just as big as dnb now.