Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 28-02-2018, 07:29 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
I think the point you made about no stars is relevant

Dessie
Kauto
Den man
Big Bucks
Annie power
Sacre at his prime
Best mate
Monksfield

No one quite like them at the moment - let痴 hope a new star is born
Even in the last few years with stars like Faugheen
Old 28-02-2018, 08:42 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Starting to go through the Tuesdays cards and firm up choices.

Supreme - Have to side with Summerville. Decent enough form this year and when they ran with a bit of pace on LTO he did the job nicely and wouldve won by more had not been a mistake rider losing an iron. Kalashnikov came out and won the Betfair after. Doubts about whether he goes on good ground wouldnt worry me as with all this weather around, cannot see it being good ground. At 12s is enough for me to take on Getabird.
Old 28-02-2018, 09:14 AM

LOL Coral have blocked my account which has my Samcro for the Neptune bets on......from 6s into 7/2s....its as if they know....
Old 28-02-2018, 10:18 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This will be the first year I'm not bothering to look at races anymore until the weekend before. There's no value ante post anymore unless you have solid information.
Old 28-02-2018, 11:39 AM

Willoughby Court out
Old 28-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
LOL Coral have blocked my account which has my Samcro for the Neptune bets on......from 6s into 7/2s....its as if they know....
I知 expecting the same treatment from B365 if both Cause of Causes and Samcro win. 10s and 16s
Old 28-02-2018, 03:46 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Took the 16s about Flying Tiger in the County.

His mark is just completely wrong when you compare it to others that he ran against in the Kingwell.
Old 28-02-2018, 05:11 PM

Haha classic!

Taken the 28s for Red Indian for the Martin Pipe, and had to go back in on Moon Racer at 33s in County. Will be bottom weight if it goes for it
Old 28-02-2018, 05:24 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Took the 16s about Flying Tiger in the County.

His mark is just completely wrong when you compare it to others that he ran against in the Kingwell.
Sitting pretty on my 25s until, like we said, LK is booked to ride
Old 01-03-2018, 10:05 AM

Kilcrae Vale, perhaps through loyalty but also with some logic, is a bet for the Kim Muir @ 25s

2nd to Acting Lass by a few legnths last time out who is rated 149, Kilcrae Vale goes to the festival off 137. Looks a bit low in the weights to get into the Brown so may be the Kim Muir. Who would Hendersons amateur rider be though?
Old 01-03-2018, 01:13 PM

Added Hunters Call to the County frame as my third and final choice in the off chance he gets in.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:36 PM

Trying to get a price for Voix D'eau in the brown plate, like pulling teeth with these request a bet services....
Old 01-03-2018, 07:08 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Best bet of the entire week people?
Old 01-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Christ.

I値l chuck up my picks at some point, but Theinval if he gets into the Grand Annual is up there on my list.

Maybe Santini in the Potato Race. Though I知 loathed to think anything is ever a banker in that race.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Christ.

I値l chuck up my picks at some point, but Theinval if he gets into the Grand Annual is up there on my list.

Maybe Santini in the Potato Race. Though I知 loathed to think anything is ever a banker in that race.
If I had just one bet it would be William Henry in the Coral Cup at 10s, still think that is good value and adamant he will go off around 5/1 - 11/2 mark.

Chris's Dream my horse in the AB at 16s.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:10 AM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One a day tues 16:50 elegant escape . Wed 15:30 Politologue . Thu 13.30 invitation only.
Fri 14:10 hunters call. Throw one in for gold cup road to respect.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Sort It Out in the Pertemps i guess would be at this stage.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:05 PM

Enfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betrayEnfield eagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Sceau Royale e/w Arkle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 03-03-2018, 06:07 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Act of Valour in the Fred Winter, Theinval in the GA or Mall Dini in the KM...

Don’t make me choose!
Old 04-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Nicky Henderson top trainer.