Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 18-11-2018, 04:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didn’t see you’d backed the winner bud, nice work!
Old 18-11-2018, 04:03 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Be sick as a dog if this Fergal O’Brien dog wins the last
Old 19-11-2018, 10:25 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Kemboy an early Ladbrokes Trophy shout? Similar profile to Total Recall
Typical. 33/1 when I posted this. Mullins comes out and says will go for it. Now into single figures
Old 19-11-2018, 10:26 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
One that may have gone under the radar this weekend was Commander of Fleet over in Ireland. Surely Ballymore bound
Old 19-11-2018, 10:26 AM

Final one from me, off to Ascot this Friday. Looking like a fairly good card.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Granted it is a month away but looking forward to the Cheltenham meeting in November.

Two early fancies

Betvictor Gold Cup - Ibis Du Rheu if ground comes up good (Currently 20s)
Greatwood Hurdle - Western Ryder (Currently 16s)
Completely forgot i fancied Ibis Du Rheu for this. Did i back it in its race on Cheltenham on sat??
Old 21-11-2018, 08:07 AM

For those who bet online with Bet365 Coral or Berfred, why not sign up to Rewards4Racing. You earn 1p for every £1 you bet and goes towards buying racing tickets. You can also earn points for other general shopping.

I earn normally between £100-£200 a year through it that pays for my 1 or 2 days at the Cheltenham festival.

For those interested join through this link and we both get a bonus

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
For those who bet online with Bet365 Coral or Berfred, why not sign up to Rewards4Racing. You earn 1p for every £1 you bet and goes towards buying racing tickets. You can also earn points for other general shopping.

I earn normally between £100-£200 a year through it that pays for my 1 or 2 days at the Cheltenham festival.

I signed up for this a few years back and didn't have a clue what it was. When I went to book Coral Eclipse tickets it gave me an option to use points so I clicked it and I had over £250 to spend on tickets

Well worth it
Old 21-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Every year I now buy our group tickets for the Eclipse and get cash from them on the day, betting money sorted
Old 21-11-2018, 10:32 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Got £600 in there to spend, really should use it.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:53 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Just signed up. What do I need to do to start earning rewards through my Bet365 account?
Old 21-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Dougie 21/03/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Just signed up. What do I need to do to start earning rewards through my Bet365 account?
As long as you have got the same email address on Bet365 and Rewards 4 Racing it should automatically give you points.
Old 21-11-2018, 07:34 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Two of interest for me tomorrow:

12:55 - Queen Of The Wind 5/2
13:25 - Aaron Lad 7/1 e/w
Old 22-11-2018, 09:48 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Also done Cumani’s last runner in the first at Wolverhampton at 2/1. Expect it will be backed all day
Old 22-11-2018, 10:14 AM

A blow for the Pipes as Kings Socks out for the season following the BetVictor
Old 22-11-2018, 10:34 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Clondaw Rigger 5/2 15:20 as well.
Old 22-11-2018, 10:47 AM

Off to Ascot tomorrow. Never get the biggest of fields but a shame that there arent more runners in some.

Quite a hot novice hurdle with Didtheyleaveyouout vs Commanche Red vs Thomas Darby
Old 22-11-2018, 11:05 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Interesting to see First Assignment going again this weekend, was keen on Captain Cattistock but he is more of a chaser.

Magic Saint 5/2 a bet for the Graduation Chase once they declare shortly.

Topofthegame a bet for the RSA at 25/1.
Old 22-11-2018, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Two of interest for me tomorrow:

12:55 - Queen Of The Wind 5/2
13:25 - Aaron Lad 7/1 e/w
Great shouts mate! Just saw them!
Old 22-11-2018, 05:30 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Clondaw Rigger 5/2 15:20 as well.
You have had a good day.