Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 10:01 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I could never get may head around the quote format on the HOL... does my head in.

The BBS is neat, uncluttered and formatted wonderfully (Thanks Dave). I'm sure it is an off-the-shelf package, but so be it, I like it. Please don't change a thing.

I miss a few of the old timers on here that have mainly flounced, and I admire their fortitude for sticking it out. They are better men (and woman) than me - I'm addicted.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:03 PM

wordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwordup came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Edit that ..I think I was navigating the site forum from the wrong tabs..
The truth is out there!
Old 09-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
We’re the boys from lefty paradise.
Are there any Blairites?
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:06 PM

Barrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarrybaz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got banned from the hol for writing great songs about players
Old 09-01-2018, 10:08 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
I hope willo doesn’t defect .
Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Are there any Blairites?
They all were but won't admit it now!
Just troll biggin's posts and your friends will fit straight in!
Old 09-01-2018, 10:09 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Are there any Blairites?
Maz, James, Heb, elgin &c.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybaz View Post
This site confuses me
Welcome Baz, it still bloody confuses me
Old 09-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I was definitely a Blairite.

Probably still am to be fair.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:16 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Welcome Baz, it still bloody confuses me
That’s because you’re French.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
That’s because you’re French.
Ooh la la.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

bomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebomberdear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's great you commie bastards have been kicked out or left HOL - good riddance.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:19 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was definitely a Blairite.

Probably still am to be fair.
You do realise that by admitting that you are personabally responsible for Iraq.

Explains a lot.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:19 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybaz View Post
This site confuses me
Is it the lack of lines and lines of Quotes, 90's style that you.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:21 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Is willcpfc over there? He can easily be identified by random calls to ‘lock up the muslims’.

Oh how we miss edlwillly
Old 09-01-2018, 10:22 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberdear View Post
It's great you commie bastards have been kicked out or left HOL - good riddance.
I thought I'd approve you to get a balanced view. If that's all you've got to say, you can go back now.

Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberdear View Post

Lol.
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
You do realise that by admitting that you are personabally responsible for Iraq.

Explains a lot.
I’ll take it on the chin.

History will judge him a lot kinder than most people who use his as an excuse for their own short comings.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
I thought I'd approve you to get a balanced view. If that's all you've got to say, you can go back now.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
I’ll take it on the chin.

History will judge him a lot kinder than most people who use his as an excuse for their own short comings.
Unfortunately he will be remembered for foreign not domestic policy. Pms always are (apart from Maggie). Domestic policy was always pretty spot on imop.
Closed Thread