Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 13-04-2016, 09:42 PM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by €pfc View Post
Can someone do me a favour and work out my return on this as think I've been short changed

Causes of causes nr £1 ew doubles with willet 66's and Westwood 200/1
Goonyella £1 ew doubles with willet 66's and westwood 200's

Returned me just over 300 and I had over 500+ in my head all 1/4 odds
Any further news on this?
Old 17-04-2016, 06:20 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Surprised to see us as favourites against Watford
Old 24-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes..of course I know that we are the best team in the world..but still I don't understand how we became such clear favorites with the bookies? And the odds seems to keep dropping on us winning.
2.3 on the Palace win now (3.3+ on Watford)..am I missing something? Would say it is a 50/50 game.
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 24-04-2016, 10:23 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Yes..of course I know that we are the best team in the world..but still I don't understand how we became such clear favorites with the bookies? And the odds seems to keep dropping on us winning.
2.3 on the Palace win now (3.3+ on Watford)..am I missing something? Would say it is a 50/50 game.
Thought the same myself. The bookies aren't usually wrong though
Old 24-04-2016, 11:37 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
We are a bigger club, and we deservedly beat them in the playoffs at our last Wembley meeting. Although Watford are higher in the league of course.

Of course, in the end it's punters who decide the odds, which means more money is on us than Watford, hence lower odds.
Old 22-05-2016, 06:49 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Messi 1/2 anytime scorer in Copa del ray tonight That could be a buying money bet!
Old 28-05-2016, 06:37 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Want goals tonight in Champions league final Done Bet 365 offer over/under 5.5 goals if it's under I win 75p over I win £950.
Old 28-05-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatter8142 View Post
Want goals tonight in Champions league final Done Bet 365 offer over/under 5.5 goals if it's under I win 75p over I win £950.
Over went to 25/1 before I got the in play bet on 😁
Old 08-06-2016, 11:24 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anybody jump on the thing Skybet were doing? £10 on a winner of Euro 2016 and £3 free bet every time your team wins. Went for England, will be a nice little bonus on top of us winning a game. I should get at least £3 haha.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone doing the BET365 offer for the England game?

I've gone for England to win with the pre match £50 at 10/11 and going to stick the other £50 on Rooney FGS at around 9/2 when it kicks off
Old 11-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Erect Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1FAN View Post
Anyone doing the BET365 offer for the England game?

I've gone for England to win with the pre match £50 at 10/11 and going to stick the other £50 on Rooney FGS at around 9/2 when it kicks off
Worked out well for me
Old 12-06-2016, 01:12 AM

mart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemart63 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You should rethink your strategy for the 365 risk free offer as nobody should ever lose money on that particular offer.

Last edited by mart63; 12-06-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:33 AM
Erect Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart63 View Post
You should rethink your strategy for the 365 risk free bet as nobody should ever lose money on that particular offer.
Very true but I do like to try and win big with the FGS bet
Old 12-06-2016, 05:36 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Strategy is every bit as sound as taking a risk free bet in the long run (as long as the selection you choose represents the same value and no reason to think it wouldn't)

Quote:
You should rethink your strategy for the 365 risk free bet as nobody should ever lose money on that particular offer.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:03 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I agree with Finbar - it depends on how you approach it.

You might choose to put your free bet and your pre-match one on the same bet. And you'd get double the odds.

Example

If you'd decided that 'under 2.5 goals' was already decent value at odds of 1.65, you could effectively have got odds of 3.3 by putting your free bet on the same market.

By putting £50 on the two bets, you would have ended up with either a loss of £50 or a profit of £115.

Stake (risk) £50
(plus risk-free in play bet £50)

Both bets
back under 2.5 @ 1.65

Total stake 50

Result:
under 2.5
Return 1.65 * 100 = 165
Profit = 115

Result:
over 2.5
Return = nil
Loss = 50
Old 12-06-2016, 03:56 PM

Lets not overcomplicate this, it is not about value or being clever,it is about firstly not losing money and secondly hopefully making money, if after the bet you lose money then you are clearly doing it wrong.

There are really only two sensible ways,

Initial 50 on over 0.5 goals, risk free bet draw. Covering 0-0 is optional as it is covered by the draw anyway.

Or,

Initial 50 on over 0.5 goals then cover 0-0 on Betfair as they are generally a better price,then risk free bet on anything you like.

Last edited by mart63; 12-06-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
Strategy is every bit as sound as taking a risk free bet in the long run (as long as the selection you choose represents the same value and no reason to think it wouldn't)
I have amended my original post I was referring to the offer as a whole rather than just the risk free part of the bet.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I just go with the simple Over 0.5 goals and then Back No Goalscorer if it is 0-0 after about an hour.

Yet to lose any money, but made plenty on the 2nd goalscorer thanks to the likes of Muller, Messi and Coutinho this season.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:26 PM

Bigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
50 pre went on under 5.5 goals
50 in play on Dier first goalscorer
������������
Old 13-06-2016, 02:52 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
I have backed the following to be top goalscorer all each way and all before the tournament started.
Payet
Milik
Muller
Ibrahomvic all each way

However I didn't take a price on them. Is there any rough way of finding out what price I did get on them?