Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Gonna sign up to Donkey tomorrow, esp as 15% off at the moment using WELCOMEBACK

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's been flawless for the boxing.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 22-09-2018, 09:25 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How was the streams for the football today chaps? Strangely no remarks on here which would suggest all was good.

Step son enjoying the boxing atm working great.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:50 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
How was the streams for the football today chaps? Strangely no remarks on here which would suggest all was good.

Step son enjoying the boxing atm working great.
Had to do a bit of work this morning,so I knew I couldn't get to the game.
Used SD,worked brilliantly all game,and have just watched the fight....again
Perfect.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:07 PM

WE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overratedWE LUV U PALACE would love to stay here and be normal but it's just so overrated
Both Palace game and boxing excellent just like watching on tv, the subscription for sports donkey paid back in one day
Old 23-09-2018, 11:06 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WE LUV U PALACE View Post
Both Palace game and boxing excellent just like watching on tv, the subscription for sports donkey paid back in one day
The boxing and Spurs game on BT were very good.
The two linked streams they put on VIP 1.Tended to have a slight stutter continually. I don't know why this happened for me and not others. Watched the 2nd stream which was bein in French which was ok to the 80th min when it went. So the last 10min went back to the stutter. Overall ok.
A big effort being made by the Donkey guys and certainly worth the pittance we pay.
Old 23-09-2018, 02:01 PM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYEAGLE View Post
The boxing and Spurs game on BT were very good.
The two linked streams they put on VIP 1.Tended to have a slight stutter continually. I don't know why this happened for me and not others. Watched the 2nd stream which was bein in French which was ok to the 80th min when it went. So the last 10min went back to the stutter. Overall ok.
A big effort being made by the Donkey guys and certainly worth the pittance we pay.
on stbemu

did you change your refresh frame rates

24/50/60

that should help with non uk streams
Old 23-09-2018, 03:17 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Itís a shame the donkey has ditched its live games events where they provided a stream of a game in sd, hd, uk, ca and USA. Always found it particularly useful as the CA ones were invariably the better quality. I know you can look it up yourself where streams are being aired but useful non the less.
Old 23-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Is there an EPG (program guide) for anything other than Smart TV? I have a fairly newish Ultra HD TV but it's not fully 'Smart' (has preloaded apps - I don't think I can amend / update / add to them).

I'm using Kodi on the TV and also Chrome Browser on my Android PAD and Phone?

Perhaps I should buy a firestick...?
Old 23-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Hang on - am I being silly... can you load STBEMU on any Android device such as my Kodi box, pad and phone?
Old 23-09-2018, 05:47 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My SD subscription has run out but I'm not convinced to go ahead and do it.
The last time I tried to use it to watch our game I couldn't get anything to work.
That week I ended up watching a browser stream which was almost as good.

Yesterday the stream option worked for perhaps 85% of the match.

We have Virgin fibre and no VPN - is SD able to show our games or are they all being blocked?
Old 23-09-2018, 06:55 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Hang on - am I being silly... can you load STBEMU on any Android device such as my Kodi box, pad and phone?
Good question. Is stbemu available in the play store?

And strawberry mivi, its a complete no brainer, the donkey is as good as its ever been now. Im guessing the problems are at your end somewhere. Its just trial and error on your part to work out where/why.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:33 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Good question. Is stbemu available in the play store?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-09-2018, 07:39 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Nice one. Is it the same procedure to set up on an android box as on a firestick then?

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-09-2018, 08:30 PM

Play store seems to be available on all Android devices but not all apps are available via all play stores. However, most devices (whether firestick, Sony tv etc) have a way of sideloading which is normally the answer.
Old 23-09-2018, 08:54 PM

Gyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGyro1780 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro1780 View Post
Do you think i could pay with an Amazon Gift Card?

All i have is Visa & i've waited long enough for them to fix the issue. Didn't really want to get a pre-paid Mastercard & i'm not using Bitcoin.
Amazon would be perfect. How can i set this up please?

Who would i need to contact to be able to pay by Amazon Gift Card please?
Old 24-09-2018, 01:32 AM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Is there an EPG (program guide) for anything other than Smart TV? I have a fairly newish Ultra HD TV but it's not fully 'Smart' (has preloaded apps - I don't think I can amend / update / add to them).

I'm using Kodi on the TV and also Chrome Browser on my Android PAD and Phone?

Perhaps I should buy a firestick...?
if it is samsung or LG , you can use smartstb , which is a version of stbemu for smart tvs, very slick

or a app called smart iptv ,
Old 24-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
Had to do a bit of work this morning,so I knew I couldn't get to the game.
Used SD,worked brilliantly all game,and have just watched the fight....again
Perfect.
How did you watch it again? There isn't catch up is there?!
Old 24-09-2018, 11:40 AM

For those with donkey on STBEMU, is your programme guide working? Mine hasnít been available for days now. Not sure if you need to do or refresh something though
Old 24-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine wasn't working all weekend.