Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-09-2018, 07:21 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Meet up with Chelmsford Eagle (Mark).
Or, for the price of our admissions, Biggus and I could come and regale you with tales of bollock shaving and why no one should ever drink Cruzcampo

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 23-09-2018, 07:47 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Or, for the price of our admissions, Biggus and I could come and regale you with tales of bollock shaving and why no one should ever drink Cruzcampo
I'm surprised they still sell that shit. I remember going to a little bar place the last time I was over and the girlfriend (now wife) was like let's go in here and have a beer. All they bloody sold in the place was Cruz Campo. Yummy!
Old 23-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by le piddler View Post
Give me a shout nearer the time as in Seville for the day of the game with around another three Palace
In Granada 2 nights before game...just seen they are at home the Sunday night which is handy.

I get to Sevilla Monday lunchtime - staying at hotel next to stadium.

Just trying to get ticket sorted!

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barša, Barša, Barša
Old 23-09-2018, 04:44 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
In Granada 2 nights before game...just seen they are at home the Sunday night which is handy.

Granada is great. Old part of Sevilla is great too. Apart from cruzcampo beer.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Granada is great. Old part of Sevilla is great too. Apart from cruzcampo beer.
Yeah looking forward to Granada.

Stayed in old town Sevilla a few years ago....didnĺt stop raining for 3 days 🤔

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Barša, Barša, Barša
Old 24-09-2018, 06:00 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I'm surprised they still sell that shit. I remember going to a little bar place the last time I was over and the girlfriend (now wife) was like let's go in here and have a beer. All they bloody sold in the place was Cruz Campo. Yummy!
******* everywhere, the Spanish love the shit. Someone turned up at my house with 24 cans the other week....I made sure it was all they drank and they took the rest home.

Old 24-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
The Primera Division is a bit all over the place at the moment with the "Big two" out in front already and randomly Alaves third. Valencia and Villarreal are down the bottom too.

Sevilla handed out a beating to Levante in Valencia 2-6 Yesterday and Betis came from 0-2 down to take a 2-2 draw. Probably helped by the fact Bilbao had a man sent off.

Malaga finally lost a game to Las Palmas 1-0 so the Islanders now only 1 point behind. Cadiz lost to Alcorcon... Nice to see Extremadura finally win a game though.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:06 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Went to Levante against Seville in Sunday,with Seville running out 6-2 winners.
Decent game and ground
Old 25-09-2018, 06:08 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post

This was put up in the England fans forum the other day.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-09-2018, 08:36 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Puta Barca,puta catalan. Roflmao

Old 26-09-2018, 08:40 PM
I'm watching you

Madrid two down, lol. Chelmsford is going to be wanking. Rofl

Old 26-09-2018, 08:40 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Sevilla 3 up now. Mad night in Spain.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Keep St George

Quote:
Originally Posted by le piddler View Post
This was put up in the England fans forum the other day.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Yes, I bought tix from that for last Spain v England in Alicante. This time needs to be from Spanish IP address/Spanish postcode/ Spanish debit or credit card.

Got mine sorted now

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Barša, Barša, Barša
Old 26-09-2018, 09:20 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Madrid two down, lol. Chelmsford is going to be wanking. Rofl
Old 27-09-2018, 06:30 AM
I'm watching you

Well done Sevilla.

Old 27-09-2018, 06:32 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
******* everywhere, the Spanish love the shit. Someone turned up at my house with 24 cans the other week....I made sure it was all they drank and they took the rest home.
Your Spanish, maybe. It is reviled up here.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:32 AM
Werkself

Well last night certainly opens up La Liga a bit anyway. Barcelona and Real Madrid only 3 points ahead of Sevilla and Alaves, Alaves play tonight so in theory can go joint top.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:51 AM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We've just started up a new team in the Spanish leagues.

Having to start in 2nd regional, our aim is to be in Preferente in 3 years and 2b in 6 years.

We have a combination of foreign players from our International Academy and local Spanish players.

Our 1st league game saw us win 3-2 last weekend (3-0 up and cruising till our captain gave away 2 pens and got red carded), 29 years of Palace has definitely prepared me for this stress.

We're hoping to be able to live stream our games soon. So anyone wanting to follow an ambitious project from the start, please do so

To view the link you have to Register or Login. (you'll notice that im sporting a lovely Palace training top )

Twitter: @alicantecityfc
Facebook: Alicante City FC
Instagram: alicantecityfc
Old 27-09-2018, 08:07 AM
Werkself

Alicante City... Lol. Good luck with the project. Not sure how well that will go down, Alicante CF were reviled in the city, Hercules very much are the heart of the City when it comes to football.
Old 27-09-2018, 08:21 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pap View Post
We've just started up a new team in the Spanish leagues.

Having to start in 2nd regional, our aim is to be in Preferente in 3 years and 2b in 6 years.

We have a combination of foreign players from our International Academy and local Spanish players.

Our 1st league game saw us win 3-2 last weekend (3-0 up and cruising till our captain gave away 2 pens and got red carded), 29 years of Palace has definitely prepared me for this stress.

We're hoping to be able to live stream our games soon. So anyone wanting to follow an ambitious project from the start, please do so

To view the link you have to Register or Login. (you'll notice that im sporting a lovely Palace training top )

Twitter: @alicantecityfc
Facebook: Alicante City FC
Instagram: alicantecityfc
Good luck, if you ever play ON THE cOSTA dEL sOL, LET ME KNOW. :P