Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 13-02-2018, 03:10 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Managed to blag a freebie for Kendrick Lamar tonight.

Excited doesn't cover it.
Enjoy a class act but since having children my gig days are over as would have gone to this.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Enjoy a class act but since having children my gig days are over as would have gone to this.
really? get a baby sitter!

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 13-02-2018, 05:23 PM

Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Why does it bother you so much. Just be grateful we get to see the band play more than once in the uk
If it was 50 I wouldn't mind, I've paid best part of 100 to be stood behind a golden circle that will have God knows how many people stood in it between me and the stage: I got the impression from the advertising it was going to be the only UK show this year (probably a big factor in it selling out so quickly) but as I'm a Southbank Centre member, I'm in with a good chance of getting decent seats that aren't a mile from the stage so (depending on the pricing) if I can, I might see them at the RFH too (but Guy Garvey organised Meltdown a couple of years back and only did a solo show, nothing with Elbow, so theres no guarantee it will be The Cure playing and not just Bob Smith doing a solo show too)
Old 14-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pendulum live at Printworks 14th March. Tickets on presale tomorrow, general sale friday whoop whoop

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 14-02-2018, 03:33 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
That shouldn't stop you (unless it's a money issue).

Since having my little one I certainly go to less gigs, but you can't not go. Particularly to see acts you love.
Gigs like last night reaffirmed my love for music and gigs. I'm still buzzing about it now and over the moon that I didn't turn it down.

Saying that, when my wife was pregnant I wanted to call it Kendrick if we had a boy, so I was always going to enjoy last night!
Old 15-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Pills wont help you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
Pendulum live at Printworks 14th March. Tickets on presale tomorrow, general sale friday whoop whoop
It's Sat 14th April, not been to the Printworks before. 35 each, not too bad

Old 16-02-2018, 12:48 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Might be going to see go-kart mozart on Tuesday
Old 16-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Mid Life Crisis Alert

T at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Off to see the Damned at Koko tonight, always good to see new support acts too at these kind of gigs.

Emptifish and especially Kirsteen Young have interesting online write ups that seem to indicate they will be worth seeing.
Old 16-02-2018, 02:46 PM

Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim of the 80's View Post
I nearly went to that but wasn't particularly taken with the new album. Ah well.
I love the new album, give it another go.
Old 16-02-2018, 02:49 PM

Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Bizarro has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
British Sea Power @ the Concorde next Tuesday. Orbital @ Brighton racecourse in June. Must find some more gigs.

Last edited by Bizarro; 17-02-2018 at 07:51 AM.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:27 PM

Tim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
Might be going to see go-kart mozart on Tuesday
See you there?
Old 16-02-2018, 04:02 PM

leeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineleeeooooh2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by T at the Palace View Post
Off to see the Damned at Koko tonight, always good to see new support acts too at these kind of gigs.

Emptifish and especially Kirsteen Young have interesting online write ups that seem to indicate they will be worth seeing.
I am going too. You probably already know, early start times as it's a club night after.
Old 16-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Mid Life Crisis Alert

T at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineT at the Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I did wonder about the early finish
Old 19-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Pills wont help you now

Looking forward to this! The Chems 5th Oct Ally Pally. Tickets on sale this Friday

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 19-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ally Pally is such an arse to get to
Old 19-02-2018, 01:01 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
British Sea Power @ the Concorde next Tuesday. Orbital @ Brighton racecourse in June. Must find some more gigs.
Enjoy! I saw them last week at Koko

Seeing Alvvays this Friday, can't wait!
Old 19-02-2018, 03:53 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I've been bought a ticket for Jack White at the end of June by a friend who wants me to visit the UK again. Just have to justify the flight from Costa Rica to go.

Sorely tempted.
Old 19-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Two gigs coming up next month.
Stiff Little Fingers at the Kentish Town forum and The Stranglers (Therapy supporting) at the Brixton Academy
Both never fail to put on a great show
Old 20-02-2018, 11:40 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Two gigs coming up next month.
Stiff Little Fingers at the Kentish Town forum and The Stranglers (Therapy supporting) at the Brixton Academy
Both never fail to put on a great show
Have friends going to both of those.

Saw SLF back in March at the Forum. Good night out but not as good as the Vapours a few months earlier.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:52 PM

Tim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very short but otherwise great show from Lawrence/GKM last night.