Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Takeover opinion?
Strongly in favour 207 12.65%
Cautiously in favour 832 50.86%
Undecided 233 14.24%
Cautiously against 234 14.30%
Strongly against 111 6.78%
Don't care 19 1.16%
Voters: 1636. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-12-2015, 03:36 PM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedartfordeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Wonder if it'll get confirmed before page 500?
No
Old 18-12-2015, 03:43 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartfordeagle View Post
No

Only 1 post out though (if can believe real deals.eu, the independent voice of european private equity).

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-12-2015, 04:28 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBaby View Post
Erm.

;-)
Fair point, everyone back to talking about stupid sports that wouldn't exist if I had my way
Old 18-12-2015, 04:41 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
I watched the presser and he seemed very supportive of the whole thing as he has done the whole way through.

I may have misheard that he said that hes known about the takeover and been updated for 18 months. An interesting point when hes only been with us for a year
Reckon Warnock told him when he said Palace was the club for him.
Old 18-12-2015, 05:19 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
I think we can say it has been done - the two companies set up by Harris and Blitzer changed their registered address to Selhurst Park yesterday and also changed their names from Adamas Midco UK Limited and Adamas Holdings UK Limited to Palace Midco UK Limited and Palace HoldCo UK Limited.

They do seem to be commendable swift at getting their change of details into Companies House which is convenient for us public domain nosey parkers.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 18-12-2015, 05:42 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post
"34%other Americans"

Who are these Other Anerica Eagles
17% Maverick
9% Colonel Sanders
6% Senator Clay Davis
2% R2D2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 18-12-2015, 05:52 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's bit rude really not to ask here......I might have wanted to put 200 mill in...maybe.
Old 18-12-2015, 05:52 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I think we can say it has been done - the two companies set up by Harris and Blitzer changed their registered address to Selhurst Park yesterday and also changed their names from Adamas Midco UK Limited and Adamas Holdings UK Limited to Palace Midco UK Limited and Palace HoldCo UK Limited.

They do seem to be commendable swift at getting their change of details into Companies House which is convenient for us public domain nosey parkers.
I still reckon Daz beat you, he has more access to public docs
Old 18-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
80% bullshit guesswork
15% rambling
3% namecalling
7% jokes
5% moo
Old 18-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 18-12-2015, 06:11 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 18-12-2015, 06:19 PM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
80% bullshit guesswork
15% rambling
3% namecalling
7% jokes
5% moo
Your figures are bullshit guesswork.
Old 18-12-2015, 06:19 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
17% Maverick
9% Colonel Sanders
6% Senator Clay Davis
2% R2D2
6% Senator Clay Davis SSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIt
Old 18-12-2015, 07:19 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
so latest is that we should get a paint job but nothing for the playing budget. I remember when 100m was a lot of money
But we will have already budgeted for what we may need to spend in January. Also we might see a couple of sales to raise further funds. Plus money that would have been spent on the infrastructure will now come out of a different pot freeing up more funds.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 18-12-2015, 08:25 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Quote:

Presumably no official announcement will be made until the 'fit and proper tests' have been processed. With the Christmas holidays coming it may be some time yet before we hear and see it all in black and white on the Club's website.

We are well used to waiting for major events such as managerial appointments to be official. For something so significant, 14 months and counting since the first post in this thread, it is pretty much to be expected.
Old 18-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Could have quoted several posts in a similar supportive vein of sw16girl but this one? Lol