Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
The only logical reason I could think of as to why Hills received a 2ns yellow was that he may of been constantly doing the niggly little fouls. Persistantly infringing the laws of the game is a bookable offence, I do recall a couple of little fouls, it did seem harsh however.
Old 30-03-2010, 09:09 PM
A reasonably good buy

Palace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Palare : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
WELL DONE THE PALACE!
Old 30-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Goals on sky again in a min

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 30-03-2010, 09:11 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by limited_edition
I think we can afford a defeat so long as we beat PNE on Easter Mon. PNE have an outside chance of the Play Offs, so they have little to play for. Well, that's the theory at least. Then there's the matter of QP Ha Ha and Derby in more 6 pointers.
I agree. Anything we get at Boro will be a bonus but we MUST beat Preston. Looking forward to that one already, and regretting not taking the chance to go tonight.

Bloody Palace taking it to the wire as usual.
Old 30-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooders
Bloody Palace taking it to the wire as usual.
That's why we love them

ollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineollie_porter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
After seeing the goals on SSN I really believe we can pull out of this. After each goal you could see it means so so much to the team. Even Stern John was over the moon and apparently hes a lazy, no good player who doesn't give a shit about the club

Well played Palace. Keep it up

jams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rainjams1234 used to lie on the ground, kiss in the rain
Stern John slapping the badge when he scored :*)
Old 30-03-2010, 09:15 PM

GoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningGoodFriday69 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I've just celebrated with a nice hot cup of chocolate flavoured Horlicks. Yum.
Old 30-03-2010, 09:15 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 30-03-2010, 09:20 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1
If it was a second yellow it will be a 1 match ban
It was a second yellow but its also his second red of the season so I think it get doubled
Old 30-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully
It was a second yellow but its also his second red of the season so I think it get doubled
Shit youre right, he's been off before so I guess it will be 2 games
Old 30-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodFriday69
I've just celebrated with a nice hot cup of chocolate flavoured Horlicks. Yum.
Yummy. That's one of my favourite hot drinks
Old 30-03-2010, 09:38 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph
Got to beat Middlesbro now. Two wins in a row gives us a good chance to stay up, defeat puts us back to square one.
2 wins in a row would be great, but over all before tonight i thought 10 - 12 points would be enough to stay up. Still believe that to be the case, doesn't matter which games they come in. Just as winning tonight doesn't keep us up, losing to Boro won't send us down.

In any case................We are staying up.
Old 30-03-2010, 09:42 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Yummy. That's one of my favourite hot drinks
Right now isn't the time fot nice hot drinks!
Old 30-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL
Right now isn't the time fot nice hot drinks!
Told work when leaving at 7.30pm that I'm in tomorrow at midday whatever.
Old 30-03-2010, 09:47 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo
Riccardo = a mans man!
Old 30-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo
Old 30-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL
Riccardo = a mans man!
beers here I come on a Tuesday night.

See you soon fella, we had a fair few drinks in the Cherries back in the day