Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-09-2011, 11:11 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Brighton 1-3 Crystal Palace Live Com & Update

Just for all you whippersnappers on here, this is the most important match this season followed closely by the home leg. 2500 of us will be doing our best to be the twelfth man and some good vibes from the Beam Back wont go amiss. We need all the help we can get.

No we didn't it was easy

Thanks to Les Butler for graphics

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Clicking below banner will take you straight to log in on live commentary

To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login

Palace Radio 1278am is on-air for 24 hours every home match day, and live and on-line between 3pm-11pm midweek and 10am-6pm Saturdays!
Away matches live commentary starts a few minutes before the game starts

To view the link you have to Register or LoginSign up to the mailing list and subscribe to our podcasts and downloads

To view the link you have to Register or Login ..To view the link you have to Register or Login
Click banner above to go to FYP on some match days live text updates will come from the game on twitter, thanks to Trilby & co

Live score from around the grounds To view the link you have to Register or Login
Live championship table To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 26-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
See you in the morning fella!
'What's the story Norm?'
'A thirsty guy walks in to a bar... you finish it!'
Old 26-09-2011, 11:18 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H'
See you in the morning fella!
12 don't be late, oh I forgot you're not Ricky.

Old 26-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here

Train gets in at 11:50
'What's the story Norm?'
'A thirsty guy walks in to a bar... you finish it!'
Old 26-09-2011, 11:51 PM

Oh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldOh south london was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Big one. Will be following on here.
Old 26-09-2011, 11:54 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
F*CK 'EM UP!
Old 27-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
I'll be listenin' in

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 27-09-2011, 12:34 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
I'll be listenin' in
Must be nice to work for yourself....
Old 27-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Passion like no other

george1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-donggeorge1660 by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
Those of you that are there show the scum what its like to be real supporters, make some serious noise!!
Old 27-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Wears a magic hat

AmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandAmericanEAGLE. is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Will be listening in.

COME ON YOU PALACE
he is a wanker and doesn't dersve to wear the shirt
Old 27-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
EAAAAAAAAAAAAGULLLLLLLLLLS!!!
Old 27-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So ******* up for this, Come On You PALACEEEEEEE
Old 27-09-2011, 01:15 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Quote:
Originally Posted by george1660
Those of you that are there show the scum what its like to be real supporters, make some serious noise!!
I will try my best

Old 27-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Sadly, it looks like it will be a busy afternoon at work while the game is on, with lots of clients coming and going. I wish the full palace player broadcasts could be available 'podcast style' after the event if you're unable to listen live.

Nonetheless, I will catch what I can, and wish all those supporting Palace at the game and the beamback a great and triumphant evening. Anyone else at the game can, of course, go **** themselves.
Old 27-09-2011, 02:03 AM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No doubt, the big one.

Let's ave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 27-09-2011, 02:05 AM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just in case you have not seen this.........................

Old 27-09-2011, 02:41 AM

APR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldAPR2 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
13,000 odd miles away, but I am getting nervous! Having watched Palace since 1967, I still think of the Knuckle Draggers of New Cross as rivals....but I also remember the feeling when we pipped Brighton to the Championship in 1979...losing to the Seaweed would really hurt...as we say down here...

"Kia Kaha"....BE STRONG!!
Old 27-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Come on palace!!!!!!!! Make it a birthday I'll never forget

Last edited by jono cp; 27-09-2011 at 02:47 AM.
Old 27-09-2011, 03:30 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorWel
Just in case you have not seen this.........................

Those are absolute quality.
Old 27-09-2011, 04:00 AM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
will be up at 5am for this one....how I have missed these games COME ON PALACE!!!! THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!!