Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 16-03-2006, 03:52 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris K
I'd completely forgot about that until you mentioned it! The first tune (may even be 2 full moons and a trout) on the cd is one of the most amazing tunes i've heard!

It was re-releaased this week !!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

that caspar pound mix is lil lois french kiss
Old 16-03-2006, 04:00 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
My error.

The name of the album is 'There Will Be No Armageddon'

Try and get hold of this, it has Two Full Moons and a Trout, plus all the others I mentioned previously.
Old 16-03-2006, 04:03 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
It was re-releaased this week !!!

that caspar pound mix is lil lois french kiss
Off topic, juno is brilliant - I ordered three 12"s from them yesterday after five and they turned up at my desk this morning.
Old 16-03-2006, 05:02 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Juno is pretty cool, I normally use To view the link you have to Register or Login for my needs as its probably the best i've found for import trance. It also covers the full spectrum from your more cluby commercial sort of trance through to hard european trance onto the more militant sounding hardstyle.
Old 16-03-2006, 05:14 PM

Mackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found meMackenuff wasn't looking, but somehow you found me
Quote:
Originally posted by se1eagle
I loved the commercial tracks the best - my faves are probably:

Cafe del Mar - Energy 52
1999 - Binary Finary
For an Angel - Paul van Dyk
3 Drives on a Vinyl - Greece 2000
Silence - Delirium
Yep.

Add to those:

Golden Girls - Kinetic
Liquid Child - Diving Faces
Blank & Jones - Cream
York - The Awakening
Milk Inc. - In my eyes

Put all ten on a CD and I'd buy it.
Old 16-03-2006, 07:20 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
My error.

The name of the album is 'There Will Be No Armageddon'
I have pretty much every Platipus vinyl release, there are several similar sounding artists and I have a few best ofs too if you would like any?
Old 16-03-2006, 07:47 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally posted by paf
I have pretty much every Platipus vinyl release, there are several similar sounding artists and I have a few best ofs too if you would like any?
Cheers, I'll let you know.

Actually, when I purchased 'There will be no Armageddon', I purchased it specifically for 'Two Full Moons and a Trout', but the mix on that album isn't the one I had heard - I think the one I heard ( 1994 ), was a lot more...'housey' maybe, I can't remember, it was over ten years ago.
Old 16-03-2006, 07:57 PM

GB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGB sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I hardly ever write anything on here, but Trance is certainly a topic I can comment on. I pretty much live and breathe it, along with Palace of course. The best DJ is Paul van Dyk without a doubt.

I even have the perfect weekend lined up. Saturday afternoon - Selhurst Park, Saturday evening - playing the back room at The Fridge where I'll be serving up quality trance with the odd classic thrown in. I'm just graduating from being a bedroom DJ as I'm playing out more and more. Saturday is my biggest set so far, so fingers crossed it all goes well! Midnight in the back room if anyone fancies it!
Old 16-03-2006, 08:10 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't make it GB, but good luck, it's always good to see all that practice pay off when someone gets a big gig.
Old 16-03-2006, 09:24 PM

HolmesdaleUltra is playing for a contract
There was a tune that I heard on Dave Pearce's dance anthems about 2 years ago. It used the melody of "Now we are free" from Gladiator. it wasn't the commercial rubbish that got released by Izzy under the title of "Now we are free" about a year ago. I never heard it again and couldn't find it on t'internet. Any ideas?
Old 16-03-2006, 10:11 PM
snootchie bootchies

Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
Cheers, I'll let you know.

Actually, when I purchased 'There will be no Armageddon', I purchased it specifically for 'Two Full Moons and a Trout', but the mix on that album isn't the one I had heard - I think the one I heard ( 1994 ), was a lot more...'housey' maybe, I can't remember, it was over ten years ago.
I'll dig out the 12 tomorrow and see if it;s different from the album version, I cant remember off the top of my head, but as I posted earlier, it was re-released on mondday. Platipus used to do really cheap deals on mail order, I had a few gaps and they sent me loads of free stuff.
Old 16-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Israeli International

David Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just a word of warning guys. It is likely Anti-Addick will pop in sometime soon to slag off your choice of music and not have any sort of opinion other then the same ones shared by people who have never listened to your choice of music. Just letting ya know.
Old 16-03-2006, 11:08 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Used to love me trance, about 1994-5 methinks. Know feck all about it now tho - still got a few twelves here.
Old 17-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2 Words... Mauro Picotto.
Old 17-03-2006, 10:04 AM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by <_tece_>
2 Words... Mauro Picotto.
Last time I saw him play he was verging on psy-trance. Good still, though.
Old 17-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Life,the name of the game

Barcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sasha and Digweed b-2-b

Opening night of Fabric London ... circa 1994 ....my 21st Bday ´til 11.30 on the Sunday morning ... Oh what a night .... My knees never really recovered ....
Old 17-03-2006, 10:25 AM

Re: Sasha and Digweed b-2-b

Quote:
Originally posted by Barcaeagle
Opening night of Fabric London ... circa 1994 ....my 21st Bday ´til 11.30 on the Sunday morning ... Oh what a night .... My knees never really recovered ....
1994/95 were definately my favourite music years.
Old 17-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Life,the name of the game

Barcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcaeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Early 90´s when I spent most of my weekends ávin it ... Anyone ever go to Smartie Partie at the Glasshouse (late 90´s) or Penge Party ... these were really more House Do´s but good fun. Met alot of clubbin mates then and some great times , but like the music ... people move on.

Also like some of the dirtier nights .... Some of the hard house specials with Ausie, Kiwi and South African friends (cant remember the names of the nights now ),

and also some of the Jungle and Drum and Bass nights .... Raindance with ratpack, Nicky Blackmarket .... Hardcore whereever you may be ... ratpack the lord of the dance said he !

Must admit ... most of the 90´s were a blur ... working as broker in the city with Cantor and spanking it really hard from Thursday til Sunday in the clubs ... Still really recovering now !!!
Old 17-03-2006, 11:02 AM
snootchie bootchies

Being old, I saw Digweed and Sasha at Bedrock on Hastings Pier with Carl Cox, they were all in the upper ballroom as Ratpack and Outlander live were the main attraction in the main area. Carl Cox had 3 decks, a fag in one hand a drink in the other and still mixed.

Digweed often brushes out the period he spent as a resident at Saturdays Nightclub in Hastings (the local meat market), though fair play to him he did have to play Dexys Midnight Runners, but he'd also slip in Nitzer Ebb, Join in the Chant, I was the only one dancing
Old 17-03-2006, 11:19 AM
User Registered

TonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ah yes great days.
For me Club Class @ Atomics, Maidstone was massive. Ok it was a local club, but outside of London this was where all the DJs would play out. As I worked for the club at the time also, I got to meet and greet the DJs when they rolled up at the door.
Up in town I would spend my time at Fabric and Bedrock @ Heaven on Thursdays. Cracking nights indeed. If you look closely you'll see me 'aving it in the Heaven Scent video.