Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adama Traore signs for Wolves

I know it’s been done repeatedly but really think his game is coming together now and as the reserve winger is enough of a different type and a wildcard that he could make a big impact off the bench.

These stats are very interesting
Old 23-05-2018, 09:10 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Has really kicked on in terms of end product this season. Think he’ll be very expensive though.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:20 PM

dougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedougie87 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would link well with cazorla.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:33 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Would link well with cazorla.
And Crouchy.
Old 24-05-2018, 07:55 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I rate him highly. I think when he was getting criticised on here people forgot just how young he was. He's another who will develop with first team football.

I'd love him here but I bet Tony will want £20M+

Wingers with that pace and directness are becoming more a rarity today.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I rate him highly. I think when he was getting criticised on here people forgot just how young he was. He's another who will develop with first team football.

I'd love him here but I bet Tony will want £20M+

Wingers with that pace and directness are becoming more a rarity today.
I have only seen him a couple of time this season but he has looked clueless on each occasion. Ridiculous pace and no little skill but is pretty awful at crossing and passing and perhaps worse, seems to have little football intelligence and so easily outhtought, Villa snuffed him out completely with one of the slowest sides I have seen. So I would be surprised if he is a target based on that small sample.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
All speedboat no driver!
Old 24-05-2018, 08:17 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
And Crouchy.
And Jedward.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 24-05-2018, 08:46 AM

LuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLuieJack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking at the above list the guy that has caught my eye apart from the usual suspects, was Sofiane Boyfal from Southampton. A player who came with a big reputation he does the unexpected and is very direct and a great dribbler, also i have seen him score a couple of spectular goals but seems a selfish player and not a team man is probably the reason why he fell out of favour with the manager and was dropped.
Young Adama Traore reminds me of him but with still a lot to learn, the problem i find with AT is he lacks subtley and is all hustle and bustle in his play, if any manager can curb that and make him think first he would be something very special. But we must remember eventhough he is still very young, he has quite a number of games under his belt now and been on the books of Barcelona and worked under some canny managers, so should have learnt by now that he needed to adjust his game.
The problem is would either of these maverick players fit into the ethos of Roy Hodgson's set up? probably not.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:56 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
To be fair for a similar type of player with more finesse about him I think Samuel Adegbenro is the man to look at anyway.

Direct, scores goals and can play across the front three. Would fit our current system a treat next to Zaha.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:14 AM

Around the same amount of goals and assists as Wilf in the promotion season.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Linked with Chelsea.
Old 24-05-2018, 10:31 AM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's perhaps not that difficult to compile a list but what is not shown is the outcome resulting from dribbles. He may well be a player that can improve but at the moment I think that gold76 has it about right " all Speedboat and no driver " .
Old 24-05-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
It's perhaps not that difficult to compile a list but what is not shown is the outcome resulting from dribbles. He may well be a player that can improve but at the moment I think that gold76 has it about right " all Speedboat and no driver " .
Would you say Wilf was all speedboat and no driver in the championship? As Traore’s goal contributions are roughly the same
Old 24-05-2018, 02:31 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Going to cost £30M I reckon and if we spend that then it has to be for RLC I think for Roys tactics and formation he's more what we need.

Can't see us going for him. Schurle is probably more likely but then his wages would put him above Wilf so either Yohan gets sacrificed or we forget about RLC even on loan.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:45 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Going to cost £30M I reckon and if we spend that then it has to be for RLC I think for Roys tactics and formation he's more what we need.

Can't see us going for him. Schurle is probably more likely but then his wages would put him above Wilf so either Yohan gets sacrificed or we forget about RLC even on loan.
£30m for a player that has had one decent season in the championship. He did bugger all in the premier league for a couple of years. I know he is young but I would not spend more than £15m on him.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:48 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
£30m for a player that has had one decent season in the championship. He did bugger all in the premier league for a couple of years. I know he is young but I would not spend more than £15m on him.
Good for you.

It's like when Spurs or Pep tries to unsettle Wilf. IF we sell him he'll cost £80M quid. Is he actually worth it...to us yes. Same for Borough.
Old 24-05-2018, 03:00 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
£30m? Be silly. Nobody will pay that
Old 24-05-2018, 03:35 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Good for you.

It's like when Spurs or Pep tries to unsettle Wilf. IF we sell him he'll cost £80M quid. Is he actually worth it...to us yes. Same for Borough.

Bit of a difference when we’re in the PL and they’re in the Championship though
Old 24-05-2018, 05:09 PM
This was a triumph.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
£30m? Be silly. Nobody will pay that
That's the point!