Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-08-2017, 02:56 PM

andy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Thats it for me, its like arguing with blancmange, talking to you!! You carry on being a complete bellend, Ill just watch and laugh at you and your spelling!!!!
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 03:35 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Great answer Andy you must have given that some thought!
Old 13-08-2017, 03:42 PM

andy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chryslerandy1980 ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Great answer Andy you must have given that some thought!
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 05:29 PM
(P)

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't you start. We all know you can't please all the people. If your not careful I will start pointing you in the direction of your general palace discussion board to show you what your own fans feel about your match day experience.
He is a much travelled fan who enjoys his visits to Selhurst but not your ground.Seems to think you are all 'soccer tourists'.
Old 13-08-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
He is a much travelled fan who enjoys his visits to Selhurst but not your ground.Seems to think you are all 'soccer tourists'.
I will repeat myself. We can not please everyone. You should know that.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 06:11 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
twat!
Old 13-08-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
twat!
Oh nice. Does that make you a twat when you did it to me?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't you start. We all know you can't please all the people. If your not careful I will start pointing you in the direction of your general palace discussion board to show you what your own fans feel about your match day experience.
Are you confusing our fans with the type who needily fish for compliments on messageboards up and down the land? Your tiresome whattaboutery is so pointless.
Old 13-08-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Oh nice. Does that make you a twat when you did it to me?
**** off you complete moron!
Old 13-08-2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Are you confusing our fans with the type who needily fish for compliments on messageboards up and down the land? Your tiresome whattaboutery is so pointless.
Hey its old git that's trying to show that there is someone who likes your ground and not ours. I'm just pointing out that not all your fans are happy even if he is.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 13-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hey its old git that's trying to show that there is someone who likes your ground and not ours. I'm just pointing out that not all your fans are happy even if he is.
He's just pointing out that your fans' tiresome wanking over Brighton's 'superior matchday experience' is by no means the universal heroic world changing event that many of your onanistic fans believe it to be, and just because SP isn't full of the Amex's pointless bells and whistles of jizz, it isn't the disaster that your snobbish supporters deem it, either.

But I'd better stop - apparently, you've found some dissenting voices on the BBS who have complaints about Selhurst Park. I'm not sure if I could handle the discovery of this astonishing truth.

Like anyone gives a **** apart from 'oh we're so special, our story is so different Brighton. Self important, sanctimonious wank puddles.
Old 13-08-2017, 09:57 PM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
He's just pointing out that your fans' tiresome wanking over Brighton's 'superior matchday experience' is by no means the universal heroic world changing event that many of your onanistic fans believe it to be, and just because SP isn't full of the Amex's pointless bells and whistles of jizz, it isn't the disaster that your snobbish supporters deem it, either.

But I'd better stop - apparently, you've found some dissenting voices on the BBS who have complaints about Selhurst Park. I'm not sure if I could handle the discovery of this astonishing truth.

Like anyone gives a **** apart from 'oh we're so special, our story is so different Brighton. Self important, sanctimonious wank puddles.

You alright there Vince?
Old 14-08-2017, 06:34 AM

Quote:

You see. This is what I mean by twisting things. No Brighton fans think that every body loves the Amex. We love the Amex.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 14-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Probationary User

SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull
Quote:

Pot, Kettle, black comes to mind
Old 14-08-2017, 01:46 PM

Spindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpindle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
You see. This is what I mean by twisting things. No Brighton fans think that every body loves the Amex. We love the Amex.
Yet if Bloom made a secret deal to sell it to a popular toy store chain and it was bulldozed you wouldn't fight for it. Most of you melts would tut and say 'oh well back to the armchair to watch my favourites Arsenal' and 6000 of you would be back at Preistfield. You utter fannies.
Old 14-08-2017, 02:06 PM
Probationary User

SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Yet if Bloom made a secret deal to sell it to a popular toy store chain and it was bulldozed you wouldn't fight for it. Most of you melts would tut and say 'oh well back to the armchair to watch my favourites Arsenal' and 6000 of you would be back at Preistfield. You utter fannies.
Try keeping with reality and not it CPFC fantasy world.

The truth is, you lot know it's not going to come crashing down on us and we are secure with TB, i think you're secretly scared your heads might be on the block. With no investment from the yanks, no signings, a stubborn manager with a 343 formation that don't fit with the players you got, and facilities that you would not keep a dog in.

Its only a matter of time until there is unrest within your support AGAIN.