Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Today, 01:49 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Sorted!

Though your rep comment is showing a tad too much obsession with Maz dont you think?
Old Today, 01:55 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

Though your rep comment is showing a tad too much obsession with Maz dont you think?
I'm used to it. In my entire history on the BBS, only one poster has ever stalked me at a football match; guess who.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 01:55 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I'm used to it. In my entire history on the BBS, only one poster has ever stalked me at a football match; guess who.
Dani?
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Liz.....No must have been Dani
Old Today, 02:06 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
What about those of us that are just better at stalking? Didn't you notice someone left one of their pubes on George Burley's page in your programme when you went to get a cup of tea during a League Cup game?

Took hours of planning.
Old Today, 02:07 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
What about those of us that are just better at stalking? Didn't you notice someone left one of their pubes on George Burley's page in your programme when you went to get a cup of tea during a League Cup game?

Took hours of planning.
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post

Took hours of planning.
This sounds scarily authentic.
Old Today, 02:19 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
This sounds scarily authentic.
I would do anything for love. But I won't do that.
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Dani?

Nah, Dani wouldn't have run away as soon as she made contact!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Today, 04:22 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Wider evidence suggests that those right wingers who are not bigots, racists or islamophobes are a minority.
Can I see that evidence please?
Old Today, 04:31 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Dani?