Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:46 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
The inclusion of Sako just says, even more so than ever, that our academy right now is just so unimportant that we may as well not even have one.

I would rather we gave a youngster the experience than keep playing someone who is detrimental to the team.

Sako has his weaknesses, and his touch is questionable. He is also not the quickest, due to his size, and he has injury problems, fitness issues and perhaps also issues to do with motivation. But the fact is that right now, whether you like it or not, he is fit, trying hard and better than any current academy youngster on our books. His experience is also important taking into account the position we find ourselves in. I feel that in home games, when struggling to break teams down, his shot could prove useful and that we may see some productive cameos from him off the bench.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:51 AM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Sako has his weaknesses, and his touch is questionable. He is also not the quickest, due to his size, and he has injury problems, fitness issues and perhaps also issues to do with motivation. But the fact is that right now, whether you like it or not, he is fit, trying hard and better than any current academy youngster on our books. His experience is also important taking into account the position we find ourselves in. I feel that in home games, when struggling to break teams down, his shot could prove useful and that we may see some productive cameos from him off the bench.
I wish we still had Ade Akinbiyi.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Not entirely sure what Riedewald has done to be on this list...
Agreed.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:52 AM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
I'm not usually one to write off players altogether, but Sako is not good enough for the Premier League, never has been and never will be.

Same with Chungy and Mutch. We need to be more ruthless in moving these players out of the club when given the opportunity.
There is no opportunity other than ripping their contracts up and paying up, nobody wants them hense why they are still here.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:59 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
We simply need a player in the box, actually we need two in the box and then we may actually score a goal. Thats why he plays we have nobody else.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:23 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With the current fit players that Roy has to pick from, I think having Sako as the guy to come on if we are chasing a game in the last 10-15 minutes makes sense. He is not good enough to start in the Premier League but he has a good shot on him so itís worth bringing him on if we are desperate to equalise. Clearly, we should have four strikers in the squad rather than two (who are both injured) though. Sako canít be blamed for that.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:34 PM

robcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrobcmitchell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He is not the answer, he is really not very good. If Roy prefers him to one of the nippers then we should bin the nippers because they must be hopeless.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:39 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
Bought as a prospect for the future.
He really wasnít. He was supposed to contribute this season having played at the highest level in Holland & in the Europa league.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:41 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bakary is in this BBC feature "Designing boots for football's biggest names".

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-12-2017, 05:43 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
football's biggest names

Yes, biggest in one sense of the word.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
Bakary is in this BBC feature "Designing boots for football's biggest names".

style over substance, the guy is a ******* fraud

Old 03-12-2017, 06:03 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
£70k per week by all accounts. Astonishing.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:06 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

100% waste of space as a player ..get rid asap.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:13 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Wow. There's a guy who loves all the trappings of being a premier league footballer but has done next to nothing to earn it. I think he's scored two premier league goals for us in two and a half years. Very poor.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
All that’s wrong with the PL, ordinary footballers earning obscene amounts of money and doing sod all to earn it

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 03-12-2017, 06:27 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
All thatís wrong with the PL, ordinary footballers earning obscene amounts of money and doing sod all to earn it
It amazes me that clubs do this. Pay the stars but why pay the rest so much?
Old 03-12-2017, 06:38 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

Nice that they are in Wolves colours... maybe he should go back there when they come up next season.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:52 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
£70k per week by all accounts. Astonishing.
The man has no shame. I bet he canít look Parish straight in the eye..
Old 03-12-2017, 06:54 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
The man has no shame. I bet he canít look Parish straight in the eye..
He was a Parish buy.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Sako has his weaknesses
Have you considered a career in football scouting?