Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-09-2017, 01:48 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle-leg View Post
His last season with wolves he scored 18 goals in the championship as a winger.

Early doors we had every reason to believe he would be a great signing.

That he has ballooned to the size be is is completely unacceptable.
Club to blame as much as him imo.
Old 17-09-2017, 01:49 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You may have to translate it to French for him, as I highly doubt he's bothered to learn English if his dedication to football is anything to go by...
Old 17-09-2017, 01:49 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
Dear Bakery,

When we signed you, I was quietly optimistic about you. I had seen what you had done at Wolves and the goals you had scored. You were quick, strong and powerful. Great shot. I have to admit I wasn't sure if you could make the step up, and we of course had Wilf and Bolasie so thought you'd be up against it to get in the team.

First game against Villa, you scored and had 3/4 great shots and I thought wow, what a great player we've signed on a free. Then a week later another goal at Chelsea. Incredible. What a signing.

2 years on and I just want you to know youre a ****. For a professional athlete to be in your condition is a disgrace. To sit on your fat arse, contributing **** all to our cause for 2 entire years, stealing 70k a week from my club is an outrage. You're a fraud. Sure, there are players like Mutch who are just as shit and overpaid as you. But you actually have (had) talent. Just zero application.

Get of social media and get in the gym you utter con artist ****.
Efa
Old 17-09-2017, 01:50 PM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't stand the bloke. Completely agree he is a fraud!
Old 17-09-2017, 01:52 PM

BarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarcaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My most disliked Palace player of all time. Fat c***
Old 17-09-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Hate these threads. I assume it's supposed to be funny.

The club has a large investment in medical and monitoring facilities that allow them to track the relevant fitness indicators. If the medical and performance teams are happy for him to play I would have to assume that is a better indication of his fitness than the common assumption on the BBS that anyone that anyone who is bigger than a stick insect should be labelled fat or overweight. If he is allowed to play without being fit then I would have some doubts over the medical team or the sanity of the Manager for over ruling them.
But that's not funny I guess.

Before anyone asks, Yes, I am grumpy, we are in a sh***y place and a boozy night out didn't make it seem any better this morning. But this s*** is just making it worse.
Glad you added last bit mate re booze night out yesterday he made that other lacking application lump Adebayor(sp) look like Kate moss. Bakery was seriously out of breath after 5-10 minutes!
Old 17-09-2017, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Can't stand the bloke. Completely agree he is a fraud!
Didn't one of our players call him a fraud? Though might've been in jest!.
Old 17-09-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
He eats all the pies, that why they call him 'Bakery Sako'. Boom boom! Not in the mod for shit jokes? Nah, not me either. Sorry.
Damn you beat me to it, well done
Old 17-09-2017, 01:59 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Word is that when he arrived his agent negotiated a salary to reflect that he was a free transfer and that it was substantially more than Bolasie and Zaha....
Old 17-09-2017, 02:01 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
I still think he has something to offer but he needs to start doing it now. He's been a ghost these past two years. We desperately need some options in the final third and he could provide that. But my confidence is waning.

Last edited by Mr Palace; 17-09-2017 at 02:08 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 02:02 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Time to start putting condition clauses into contracts.
They should go into ALL contracts. Ballerinas and Jockeys are contracted to a certain and frankly unrealistic weight from day one and they know what happens if they go over. They also make slightly less money than footballers.
Old 17-09-2017, 02:04 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
When the club sanctioned the deal for Sako I think they naively thought that it wouldn't affect morale that a player of Sako's ability would be earning more than players who have done more to earn such rewards.

Yet, again, the board must be held accountable for this dreadful piece of business that possibly cost us Bolasie.
Old 17-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Party on

Chris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Also heard 55k per week
Guess we didn't pay a fee for him unlike others
No team is completely innocent when it comes to 'wasting' money we just seem to do it more
Old 17-09-2017, 02:08 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not sure he's at all overweight. Just looks big built to me. Not sure how people think they can tell.

Scapegoat Express me thinks.
Old 17-09-2017, 02:20 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Amazing how as time passes, the guesstimates of his salary keep increasing
Old 17-09-2017, 02:27 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastend eagle View Post
I'm not sure he's at all overweight. Just looks big built to me. Not sure how people think they can tell.

You might be right, but name one player on the planet who's that big and still maintains a high level of fitness and pace? Too much muscle weighs you down (literally) and you can clearly see that when he tries to accelerate.
Old 17-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
You might be right, but name one player on the planet who's that big and still maintains a high level of fitness and pace? Too much muscle weighs you down (literally) and you can clearly see that when he tries to accelerate.
Ooh a quiz

Kolasinac? Maybe.
Deeney
Hulk
Cyrille Regis
William Carvalho

I won't add Akinfenwa
Old 17-09-2017, 02:59 PM

Anneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAnneseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shouldn't this be an open letter to the coaching staff?
Old 17-09-2017, 03:02 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Hate these threads. I assume it's supposed to be funny.

The club has a large investment in medical and monitoring facilities that allow them to track the relevant fitness indicators. If the medical and performance teams are happy for him to play I would have to assume that is a better indication of his fitness than the common assumption on the BBS that anyone that anyone who is bigger than a stick insect should be labelled fat or overweight. If he is allowed to play without being fit then I would have some doubts over the medical team or the sanity of the Manager for over ruling them.
But that's not funny I guess.

Before anyone asks, Yes, I am grumpy, we are in a sh***y place and a boozy night out didn't make it seem any better this morning. But this s*** is just making it worse.
It's not trying to be funny at all. I'm fed up with the useless bum never playing and when he gets on, he looks a stone heavier and significantly slower than he was when he first got here. That's hugely unprofessional.

Add to that the pictures of cars and trying to all flash on social media and it's a slap in the face to everybody associated with the club- he's either thick and tactless or he's actively taking the piss.
Old 17-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastend eagle View Post

It's not that people are saying he's fat, he's just carrying far too much unnecessary upper body muscle along with it, christ knows what his actual weight is, but for a winger or anyone involved in an endurance sport, it is wholly inappropriate. Can you imagine the state he'd be in if he completed a 90 min game?!

He looks like a body builder who's been bulking. I'd speculate on what his 'supplements' might be but it's probably best not to do so...