Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-11-2017, 10:09 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Playing spot the ball. This is quite hard to realistically and convincingly explain to anyone born after 1985.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 12-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Playing spot the ball. This is quite hard to realistically and convincingly explain to anyone born after 1985.
Frank Skinner podcast...?
Old 12-11-2017, 10:41 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Back on subject... running after a bus as it left the bus stop and jumping on board.

Won't happen again on two fronts... I can't run, and no more Routemasters!
You also appear to be on the wrong continent
Old 12-11-2017, 10:43 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
That would be disappointing, but maybe there are two sides to that story?

Whatever, Hargreaves was a broadcasting legend for many of us...no autocue for him.
Was coughing Bob Fleming a Fast Show tribute?
Old 12-11-2017, 11:07 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Love bites

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:11 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
For the life of me i will never know why this died out.
I blame Brighton

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:16 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Being stuck outside a pub by your dad with a bottle of pepsi with a straw, packet of crisps while he stayed inside getting pissed. Then he would drive home.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:24 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Scalextric
Old 12-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I blame Brighton
They ruin everything.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
wasn't there someone on here that knew him/met him and said he was a right ****?
Of have I got that wrong?
That may well have been me.

The bloke was a right ****; whoever suggested one should never meet your childhood heroes either socially or professionally got it right.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:02 AM

may9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
great thread.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:08 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Always smoking a pipe wasn't he? There's another thing that won't happen again... people smoking on TV.
Can you imagine a tv show nowadays where the presenter would just stop talking whilst he tapped down the tobacco in his pipe, before taking a few sharp draws and exhaling a satisfyingly dense cloud of smoke.

He’d then seamlessly carry on with whatever he was talking about. He was simply brilliant at exposing to a wider audience the ways of the countryside back then.

He was also an utter **** in real life.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:49 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Do you know if Fred Dinenage is an utter **** too?
Old 13-11-2017, 12:58 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Managers sat on the bench smoking.

The last Palace manager I recall doing this was Mullery, on a big fat cigar. I'm sure I've got a hazy memory of Ian Evans (assistant) puffing on a ciggie too.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 13-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
When I was a kid we used to get huge swarms of lightning bugs during the summer. I can't remember the last time I saw a lightning bug.
Old 13-11-2017, 01:42 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
You also appear to be on the wrong continent
Well yes - but I did get back occasionally.

Or could not be something that does not happen any more?
Old 13-11-2017, 01:58 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
When I was a kid we used to get huge swarms of lightning bugs during the summer. I can't remember the last time I saw a lightning bug.
Loads of them every year here. They hatch in the trees, when you see loads of bright white lights, then when they're flying around they have give off a greenish light every so often (if it's the same thing)
Old 13-11-2017, 02:06 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Has anyone mentioned white dog poo?
Old 13-11-2017, 03:19 AM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Do you know if Fred Dinenage is an utter **** too?
Never met the bloke, but “that” story involving Bunty and her unfeasibly enormous cleavage was, apparently true.

“How”

Last edited by Blind_Eagle; 13-11-2017 at 03:22 AM.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:58 AM
The Spiky One

"How" politically incorrect is that today... would not fly here in the US.