Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Kev View Post
Not sure that’s true. Parish confirmed weeks ago he joins us whatever division we’re in.
If he said that, fair enough...missed it
Old 24-04-2018, 06:05 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
He bloody better come, I've bought this barrel of sherry to celebrate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180424_080333.jpg (684.4 KB, 86 views)

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 24-04-2018, 06:44 AM

Taedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTaedry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This from the BBC has him.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
When's the last time we had a 'keeper with an 'enviable penalty saving record'?

Kiraly? I know his double penalty save at Reading was pretty good!
Old 24-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle101 View Post
...and I'm the one who has lost the plot.

If, and I emphasise IF, the possibility is true that Atletico Madrid (the third most successful club in Spanish football by the way) want to sign Guaita, then we have to be realistic to the possibility that our incoming goalkeeper may say 'I'm sorry but actually I'd rather go to this huge club, please can you arrange something.' In which case, why should we (yet again) have a goalkeeper on the books who doesn't want to be here? If he's still more than happy to join us then great - I'm delighted because he seems excellent.

As for Rønnow that's a comment on our transfer policy. As you may remember, we messed him about on two consecutive deadline days. And in January Rønnow would have known about Guaita's incoming summer arrival at that point anyway, as a) the January negotiation was to get Getafe to release him early which, surprise surprise, we ****ed up and b) Hennessey and Speroni are out of contract this summer, so we would have had a new number 1 and number 2.

So take yourself off and you be the one to have a word with yourself.
As I understand it we were never going to sign both players, Ronnow was another option and we ended our interest once we wrapped up the Guaita deal - which we then tried to get him earlier but the fee demanded was rediculous for the sake of 4 months.

We didn't **** up anything, I would have been bemused had we paid the money they demanded and they refused to move on it which was utterly rediculous.

So you are basing your comments on IF one of the top European clubs are actually trying to take him from us before he has even played. It's a rubbish rumour based primarily on speculation that their keeper is leaving. If our new signing who has a contract with us comes and says that then how on earth is this club supposed to predict that?

If that was to happen the blame couldn't be further from our door.

I am sure we would only agree to a deal that would mean we could go out and replace him. Unless you think we should simply cower before big clubs when they show an interest in our players!?
Old 24-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
When's the last time we had a 'keeper with an 'enviable penalty saving record'?

Kiraly? I know his double penalty save at Reading was pretty good!
Always fancied Jules at penalties.

Old 24-04-2018, 11:39 AM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Always fancied Jules at penalties.
His penalty saving record for us is awful I thought?
Old 24-04-2018, 11:40 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
His penalty saving record for us is awful I thought?
Is it?

Old 24-04-2018, 11:47 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
The pen Jules saved against Burnley was one of the best pen saves I've ever seen.

Old 24-04-2018, 11:50 AM
Hey, Pally!

Lom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fear
And presumably one of the only ones we've ever seen.

If your girlfriend starts smoking.....

Slow down and use a lubricant.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
The pen Jules saved against Burnley was one of the best pen saves I've ever seen.

I'm pretty sure that was the first penalty he had saved in over 5 years (if ever).

Good save, but barring that he had as bad a record with penalties as you could get.

(Hennessey hasn't saved one yet for us either mind)
Old 24-04-2018, 12:01 PM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Is it?
Maybe wrong but Speroni has saved two penalties out of the 13 faced in the Premier League this time. Two penalties saved were against Burnley(Arfield) in 2014 and against Chelsea (Hazard) in 2015. He let in both penalties when we were last in PL in 04/05, against Anelka (Man City) and Graveson (Everton).

In championship, Speroni saved 7 out of the 30 plus penalties he faced.

In FA Cup, he faced 2 penalties in one match ( Carew, Aston Villa) in 2009. He did not save either.

Overall record is saved 9, conceded 41. So 18%.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:09 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Maybe wrong but Speroni has saved two penalties out of the 13 faced in the Premier League this time. Two penalties saved were against Burnley(Arfield) in 2014 and against Chelsea (Hazard) in 2015. He let in both penalties when we were last in PL in 04/05, against Anelka (Man City) and Graveson (Everton).

In FA Cup, he faced 2 penalties in one match ( Carew, Aston Villa) in 2009. He did not save either.

Well thats me ****ed then....talk about misplaced faith....

Old 24-04-2018, 12:11 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
About right then as the average percentage is 15-20% in a keeper saving a pen.

Old 24-04-2018, 12:21 PM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

That's actually much better than I thought! Always had him down as useless at pens.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:25 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle View Post
That's actually much better than I thought! Always had him down as useless at pens.
Goalkeepers aren't supposed to save penalties. 9/10 if one is missed it is the takers fault.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:25 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle View Post
Yep, same. I do remember the Burnley and Hazard pens and I think he saved one up at Derby (might be wrong), but never confident when he was facing down a penalty.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Speroni in the Warnock days actually saved quite a few penatlies. Seem to remember ones at Derby, Coventry and Bristol City. Not sure why he has been so naff in later years.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:51 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:

Amazing Stats.
Old 24-04-2018, 01:00 PM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EryrExile View Post
Whoever's responsible for recruiting a keeper for us might want to start looking very closely at this picture.