Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-04-2018, 03:32 AM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe the champagne is best left to the end. I think I might follow H and start with coffee - perhaps with a shot of Redex or Sambuca just to stay awake.
Sartorially, I need to be conservative as I’ve converted quite a few neighbors to the Palace cause and I don’t quite know who might show up in my front room despite the early hour.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:20 PM

StonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStonePenge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got a survey from NBC asking me what I thought of the NBC Gold Pass. Actually I did not use it much because a) NBC used their other channels (CNBC, NBC etc.) more often to show live games and b) because , once we got going, Palace were an “interesting” side so usually made the cut and got on to the big screen. I did lay into them on the need to have an intermediate device like Apple TV to be able to hook up an iPad to the TV. If anyone else does the survey I would be grateful if you gave that a mention too and maybe they will improve the offering for next season.
Old 04-05-2018, 03:30 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonePenge View Post
I got a survey from NBC asking me what I thought of the NBC Gold Pass. Actually I did not use it much because a) NBC used their other channels (CNBC, NBC etc.) more often to show live games and b) because , once we got going, Palace were an “interesting” side so usually made the cut and got on to the big screen. I did lay into them on the need to have an intermediate device like Apple TV to be able to hook up an iPad to the TV. If anyone else does the survey I would be grateful if you gave that a mention too and maybe they will improve the offering for next season.
Yep... did the survey yesterday. It was a bit confusing for me (and as you say) I only use it for the Palace games not on the TV, which has been maybe 8 games tops.

I got the sense they were feeling out their Olympic coverage, as well as some of the other sports packages (cycling/rugby etc.).

My suggestion was to start the coverage sooner and to not end it at the final whistle as I enjoy the build-up and the players after the match interaction.
Old 04-05-2018, 06:17 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

My suggestion was to start the coverage sooner and to not end it at the final whistle as I enjoy the build-up and the players after the match interaction.
Spot on, will indicate the same
Old 05-05-2018, 12:34 AM

PGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPGHSTEVE would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Filled it out too and mentioned Palace as much as I could. A few times earlier in the season I would have to logout and then log back in for the stream to start. Not sure if that maybe had more to do with my Chromecast. Also mentioned not starting the stream at least 10 minutes before the match so we could see the walkout and catch the starting XI for both clubs as well as the sub bench.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:36 AM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yep... did the survey yesterday. It was a bit confusing for me (and as you say) I only use it for the Palace games not on the TV, which has been maybe 8 games tops.

I got the sense they were feeling out their Olympic coverage, as well as some of the other sports packages (cycling/rugby etc.).

Looking back at the season I think we were on NBC Gold Premier League Pass 16 times! More than I remember.
Old 05-05-2018, 01:58 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcontractor View Post
Looking back at the season I think we were on NBC Gold Premier League Pass 16 times! More than I remember.

Wow... I'm shocked it was that many. I guess I'm forgetting about the midweek games when I was at work and watched on my phone.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:13 PM

I’m watching the WC on Telemundo - the Spanish-speaking commentators are a blast.Not that I understand much of what they are saying....
Old 22-06-2018, 06:21 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’m watching the WC on Telemundo - the Spanish-speaking commentators are a blast.Not that I understand much of what they are saying....
You are famous on the match update threads mate.

Concentrate on driving

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.

Its 'man city' not 'city'. You arent from manchester.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:33 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Prefer it to the obnoxious America commentators (or no name British ones), and although they also have shouty women, it doesn't seem to bad as the US one who sounds like an excited Willie Carson.

Watching in Spanish you get the excitement of the game through the commentator, without the drivel.

But why are you not watching it on Fox?
Old 22-06-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Prefer it to the obnoxious America commentators (or no name British ones), and although they also have shouty women, it doesn't seem to bad as the US one who sounds like an excited Willie Carson.

Watching in Spanish you get the excitement of the game through the commentator, without the drivel.

But why are you not watching it on Fox?
I assumed it was on FS1 which I don’t get having cut my package back after a fight with the cable company over pricing. I can get Fox though - but as you say the Fox commentators are awful so I will stick with Telemundo. Oops- Luka yellow card.
Old 22-06-2018, 08:04 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fantastic coverage on TSN
Old 22-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Concentrate on driving

Bloody hooligan
Old 23-06-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Concentrate on driving
Well, it’s 15 seconds of undeserved fame because it isn’t me. Now, excuse me while I navigate the Moscow Ring Road again....
Old 23-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
My big grip is that you couldn't watch all the games without also having access to other NBC channels, so i had to pay twice to watch Palace.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Has anyone heard what is happening this season with NBC Gold? It would be good if they charged a little more and put all games on there.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:12 PM
meatball of a h••••er

mapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemapcontractor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Swansea vs Palace is live on ESPN+ tomorrow. Coverage starts at 2:25pm EST.

A free 7 day subscription is available.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:29 PM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapcontractor View Post
Swansea vs Palace is live on ESPN+ tomorrow. Coverage starts at 2:25pm EST.

A free 7 day subscription is available.
Is ESPN+ online only?
Old 27-08-2018, 07:32 PM
meatball of a h••••er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Yankee View Post
Is ESPN+ online only?
Yes. Online subscription service only.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:56 AM

PalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceBrothers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A lot of pubs will have it now as it host the championship and serie A amoungst other things. After NBC kind of forced football pubs to have stream tvs. Excited to watch in SF tomorrow with folks from london!

soon to have a webpage for non social mediaites!