Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-11-2017, 12:13 PM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Music blaring from football grounds from the moment you arrive to the second you leave.
Non stop and too loud in the fanzone, nonstop and too loud pre match, goal music, half time music, end of match music.
There’s no escape from start to finish.
Why? I don’t get it
Announcer at Selhurst; Make sure the players can hear you in the dressing rooms, make some noise! Blaring music plays so you can't hear the person next to you let alone the rest of the crowd.

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 22-11-2017, 12:19 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asagaya_Eagle View Post
Death Metal. What's that about?
makes you want to drop kick your nan

I like it
Old 22-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
People who continue to buy cars (on the whole a depreciating asset, unless you're buying a classic car) rather than lease them.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-11-2017, 12:27 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Adults playing computer games. I really don't get that. I do have a PS3 that I won in a raffel, but I only use it for iplayer et al.
We were the first generation to play them though - I dont think it is a question of growing out of them as an adult.

I go through phases of being addicted to some RPG or FPS, then I can happily not play for a while.

Cutesy animated games, probably not for me.

Adults can get back into it playing alongside their kids or grandkids.

Adults collecting pokemons is an odd one. You could even add a few on here collecting football stickers, reading comics, going to superhero or Star Wars movies, reading fantasy books. A long list of childlike, nerdlike behaviour. I am guilty of a dabble in at least one or two categories.

Last edited by PeterH; 22-11-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old 22-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Fear the ghost of Pol Pot

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
People who continue to buy cars (on the whole a depreciating asset, unless you're buying a classic car) rather than lease them.
Might depend on where you are in life (how old), buying is cheaper for me.
Old 22-11-2017, 12:58 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
makes you want to drop kick your nan

I like it
I prefer my metal black rather than death.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 22-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I prefer my metal black rather than death.
Virtue signalling.
Old 22-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You tube "vloggers" and people watching other people playing video games on you tube. My son is watching one right now....the inane chatter coming from this fool (not my son) is pathetic.

My two stepsons are obsessed with watching Minecraft videos of American teenagers playing and screeching into the camera on YouTube. They've got their own merchandise FFS.

These vloggers have millions of subscribers and I suppose for today's up and coming generation it's their version of a celebrity.
Old 22-11-2017, 01:16 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Beatles
The least surprising post in the thread !
Old 22-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
The least surprising post in the thread !
You´re sexy when you´re being snippy.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 22-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
and the anchovies?
Old 22-11-2017, 04:48 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Cashiers on tills who carry on talking to the person in front of you when they have paid !! ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 22-11-2017, 04:59 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Virtue signalling.
Shut it, you alt right vlogger.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 22-11-2017, 06:39 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Puns. Especially on here. They just destroy threads!
As do you.
Old 22-11-2017, 06:56 PM

Socrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
People who bag their dogs' shit and then just leave the bag on the ground. They've done the horrible bit, I can't fathom why they baulk at taking the bag and disposing of it properly.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:31 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
You´re sexy when you´re being snippy.
Sexier in the salmon pink pantelones.
Old 22-11-2017, 08:50 PM

CPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhinoCPLA2 is game warden to the rep rhino
Speedy Boarding. Paying extra to get on the bus first, to then get on the plane that can’t take off until all other passengers are on board!

Oh and Sushi WTF?
Old 22-11-2017, 09:01 PM

Russboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Late night US chat shows. The average malignant tumour has more natural warmth and humour than Letterman, Leno etc. Yet the yanks lap it up. At least we've exported some comedic excrement in the form of James Corden and that shouty Brummie twat whose name escapes me.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:02 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Christmas

Halloween

Black Friday

Commentators commenting on how great the atmosphere is based on the music played at the start of the game or when the team is 2-0 up or because they once sang for a few minutes during a Champions League semi final 15 years ago.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Fear the ghost of Pol Pot

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Christmas

Halloween

Black Friday

Commentators commenting on how great the atmosphere is based on the music played at the start of the game or when the team is 2-0 up or because they once sang for a few minutes during a Champions League semi final 15 years ago.
It is a bit odd, All souls day died out here but then came back with American influence.

It seems fun for small kids, they go round with their parents seems fun and harmless. In my area they only go to doors with some sort of Halloween decoration.