Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-12-2016, 12:39 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
It's one of the best games you'll ever play.
It genuinely is. Close to if not the most addictive game I've played.

The amount of hours spent on this game I could've driven around Australia I reckon.
it.
Old 22-12-2016, 12:45 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
It genuinely is. Close to if not the most addictive game I've played.

The amount of hours spent on this game I could've driven around Australia I reckon.
it.
Same! Nearly ****ed up my degree due to this

I have so many mods installed, and they're still being made now. Not sure I need the Remastered.
Old 22-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
If you've been there before, fast travel!
Yeah I had. But on the map it wasn't showing up. Have a feeling I must have clicked something in error.
Old 24-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
I have a companion, but tell them to stay put whenever I'm about to get in a battle. They're just my porter!
Big waste. Give them proper armour and weapons and they'll be highly useful in battle.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-12-2016, 10:20 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I'll be onto this. Loved Oblivion. Bought quite a few games on Steam sale to look at first. Plkus, System Shock2 and Legend of Grimrock 2. Thus, it might be a year away.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:10 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's okay, nothing special. Played it once, will never play it again.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Elder Scrolls 5 (Skyrim)

Use your horse you get from one of the guilds as a punch bag for your sword to pad some stats.

You will know which horse i mean.

Oh and do take the time to take a companion up a mountain and use the Fus Ro Dah to blow em off the side. Ever so much fun.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:21 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Big waste. Give them proper armour and weapons and they'll be highly useful in battle.
Exactly what I did. Very useful and effective if given the right armour and equipment.
Old 25-12-2016, 11:21 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
It's okay, nothing special. Played it once, will never play it again.
It is a good game. But a mate of mine literally loves it. He tells me all these tales that he has of adventures in the game. Not sure I have quite got that drawn into it. In fact I find the game a bit frustrating especially how you have to move whilst fighting.
Old 25-12-2016, 04:41 PM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Nah, they just get in my way!

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 25-12-2016, 06:17 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Got Remastered today. So I now have this on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Xbox One
Old 25-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
The first five minutes were the archetype of everything I hate in computer games.
  1. Massive cut scenes
  2. Shitty linear gameplay - "walk this one direction to scape the dragon"
  3. ******* **** items management - I have no weopon, i kill you, steal your weopon but to use it next I need to go into some screen to choose it*

* unreal tournament had it right, find chain gun, use chain gun

might be drunk though, will give it another go
Old 28-12-2016, 03:38 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Think of the first minutes as an introduction to the world, then a tutorial rather than the game.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Werkself

Not really a multi platform kind of guy, but having barely played Skyrim on PS4 since I got it last year I have decided to take the plunge and get it for the Nintendo Switch. What I did play I really enjoyed, despite struggling with the controls a bit, so I am looking forward to starting again, and at least I have the option of playing it on the Portable Switch should the wife want the TV for something else.

Has anyone else got it on the Switch yet? If so how are you finding it? Looks alright to me from a few videos I have watched.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:43 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not really a multi platform kind of guy, but having barely played Skyrim on PS4 since I got it last year I have decided to take the plunge and get it for the Nintendo Switch. What I did play I really enjoyed, despite struggling with the controls a bit, so I am looking forward to starting again, and at least I have the option of playing it on the Portable Switch should the wife want the TV for something else.

Has anyone else got it on the Switch yet? If so how are you finding it? Looks alright to me from a few videos I have watched.
Me. I just got it on Switch and it's brilliant.
Like Doom.
Old 22-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had it on ps3 and I got the remastered ps4 version. Actually quite tempted by the psvr version as apparently its pretty cool!
Old 22-11-2017, 05:29 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
I had it on ps3 and I got the remastered ps4 version. Actually quite tempted by the psvr version as apparently its pretty cool!
I had this on PS3 but if you have a Switch mate then it's a must.
Hunting for deer while the sun rises with your motion controlled bow and arrow is unbeatable.
Old 22-11-2017, 06:25 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I had this on PS3 but if you have a Switch mate then it's a must.
Hunting for deer while the sun rises with your motion controlled bow and arrow is unbeatable.
Do you work? Only it sounds like all you do is play Nintendo games consoles 24/7.
Old 22-11-2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Do you work? Only it sounds like all you do is play Nintendo games consoles 24/7.
I do work but I find it gets in the way of games.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:54 PM

dogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdogstar721 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Think of the first minutes as an introduction to the world, then a tutorial rather than the game.
Indeed - I'd argue this is a problem with both Skyrim and Fallout 4 (and predecessors) in that each play through, you have to 'endure' a five to ten minute kick start of a story that you'll then dump to pursue literally every other story line, before coming back to.

At least with Skyrim it doesn't tie directly into a plot line - Where as in Fallout 4 your going to show you concern for your murdered wife and child, by doing nothing at all about it until you run out of things to do.

Give how much of a 'good father' you appear in the 'introduction', its pretty clear that by my actions after getting out of the pod, that Shaun was destined for a life in which social workers would be sending him birthday cards.

Same issue with Oblivion. Its a demon apocalypse - Lets go an pick flowers for several hours and then train to be an assassin.