Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-12-2010, 02:47 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Elder Scrolls 5 (Skyrim)

Huzzah. Elder Scrolls 5 "Skyrim" due out 11/11/11

No graphics yet, only official trailer:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Can't wait!

Old 28-12-2010, 12:04 AM

bexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Old 28-12-2010, 08:55 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can#t wait for this. The only down side i found with the last one is that it was too big and too many side quests as i never ended up completing it as i spent too long doing as many side quests as i could.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:56 AM

bexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerob
I can#t wait for this. The only down side i found with the last one is that it was too big and too many side quests as i never ended up completing it as i spent too long doing as many side quests as i could.
That's what I love most about it, I got the GOTY edition for my birthday this October, within an hour I had found a location & a side quest I'd never done before. It's one of the only games I can see myself always playing (and buying a ps3 for in 10 years just to replay, bit like the Zelda games on N64).

I'm just praying it's not as buggy as Fallout New Vegas (given up playing it until GOTY edition comes out or a new patch).
Old 29-12-2010, 08:02 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I played Arena and Daggerfall but it was too buggy to persist with. I received Morrowind with a graphics card purchase and it was without doubt the most boring, monotonous pile of wank I ever did play. It scarred me too much to try Oblivion.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:51 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the good news it is a whole new engine so shouldn't have same bugs as Oblivion
Old 29-12-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand
the good news it is a whole new engine so shouldn't have same bugs as Oblivion
I hope so (even with the bugs it was still an amazing game)!
Still wary, dunno what's happened recently but release quality of games has really gone downhill recently (just because you CAN release a patch everyday to fix problems, doesn't mean you should have to)...really putting me off buying new games.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I'm looking forward to this...

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 24-02-2011, 07:09 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
I think I'm going to have to go for a lie down...

First in game footage released

Old 24-02-2011, 07:27 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I really really want this.
Old 24-02-2011, 07:34 PM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bugger me
Old 24-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
I dont think ive ever been so excited about an upcoming game. Cannot wait for this!
Old 25-02-2011, 05:04 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row
I played Arena and Daggerfall but it was too buggy to persist with. I received Morrowind with a graphics card purchase and it was without doubt the most boring, monotonous pile of wank I ever did play. It scarred me too much to try Oblivion.
I played Morrowind for a few days. Ended up uninstalling it.

I have Oblivion, but I am addicted to WGT golf. Who knows when i'll give it a go.
Bought old games Oblivion, Bioshock and Assassins Creed really cheap when I was last over. I heard the latter wad like a Beta waiting for the vast impovements that II made.

Just too many pressures on my time regretably.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:14 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I really want this game and With the next Dragon age coming out soon I have to now finish it before 11.11.11 to play this.
Old 25-02-2011, 10:01 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The dragon fight isn't in game footage... other snippets were. I'll hold judgement for now
Old 25-02-2011, 05:18 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Oblivion was my favourite XBOX 360 game ...

I'm going to have to buy a new console just to play this one I think!
Old 25-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsCPFC_flake has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Really hope the soundtrack is as good as Oblivion's aswell, that's what made it extra special for me. The soundtrack on Assassins Creed 2 was great, but i didnt like Brotherhoods anywhere near as much and it didnt immerse me as a result.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:36 PM

this looks like it will ruin my life for the next year!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:58 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oblivion was the main reason i got an x360.
I have been waiting for the followup game for years !!
Old 01-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Sneering at your shins

Only 250 odd days to go! +