Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
It's a bit good.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 31-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
I've downloaded it.

Now the question is do I want to start it. It's a 300 hour question.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-10-2016, 09:26 AM
pdemeagle @eaglism

eaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
I've got it on the xbox, have installed a bunch of mods, but have to bed the kids and then the missus will doubtless want to watch hours and hours of unspeakable bilge, so will probably only get a chance after eleven tonight... dangerous...

Between this and Civilization VI, i've blown my annual game purchase budget in the space of two weeks.

:s
LOL !

Perfectly describes my life also, I'm regularly up until 3 or 4am due to the above problem

Proud of the lads that saved us in 2010/11 and of the Lads who brought us up 2012/13 and then kept us in the PL in 2013/14, at last !

Honestly never thought I'd see a CPFC win at Old Trafford in my Lifetime, I will always remember Manchester United 1-2 Crystal Palace on 30/11/11, not to mention Dazzas Goal :D
Old 31-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Bought it.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:35 PM

Repo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betray
Bought it yesterday on PS4, graphics aren't a great leap forward from the PS3 version I had but it looks quite good all the same. I remember playing it for absolute ages back in the day but then suddenly stopped, not sure if it was the sheer amount of time I put in that made me do that.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Do I need to update the network stuff? Been home 2 hours and because my WiFi is so shit I still have 6 hours to go apparently.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:06 PM

Repo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betray
It was a fair bit to download/update when I installed it, took my PS4 about 90 minutes to do so but have a crap broadband connection, but I haven't bothered with any of the extra content yet.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Not reeding the thread, sorry (not sorry)

I'm thinking of buying this. I like the idea of a massive world to explore and grinding to up level and get better stuff.

Fee questions.

- is there loads of puzzles and stuff that potentially block you and are super hard?
- is it easy to pick up and get into?
- is it something you can dip into for 30 minutes?
Old 22-12-2016, 10:28 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
1) Loads of puzzles, no. Some, not many. nothing super hard.
2) yes
3) sort of, probably better that way a actually as after a while it does get a bit repetitive.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:34 AM

mrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrsilly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
- is there loads of puzzles and stuff that potentially block you and are super hard?
Some hard battles, dont think any of the main quest puzzles are that hard.
Game is designed to get harder as you level up, it's very well done.
I actually don't think it's possible to play this game for 30 mins, there's always one more thing to do and you end up burning 4 hours. It's super addictive.

I don't know if ESO is a better bet. Both are brilliant and huge games.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:40 AM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Not reeding the thread, sorry (not sorry)

I'm thinking of buying this. I like the idea of a massive world to explore and grinding to up level and get better stuff.

Fee questions.

Puzzles aren't difficult at all. If you look even semi closely, you find the answers. If you don't look, you can usually guess the answer or make multiple attempts (that sometimes set off traps)

Easy to pick up and get into

Yes, but I find that 30 mins quite often turns into a couple of hours!

I wouldn't bother with ESO as it's designed with Children's sensitivities in mind, so no blood when you kill someone.

I've got the remastered edition on XBOne and I've already spent a lot of time on it and barely done any of the main story quests...

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 22-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Okay, going to give it ago.

bit confused by the puzzles, is the narrative linear? I mean, can't you just go do something different if stuck?

I hate games where you can't progress because of some nuance in a puzzle
Old 22-12-2016, 11:04 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

bit confused by the puzzles, is the narrative linear? I mean, can't you just go do something different if stuck?
You can yeah. After you've played for a couple of hours, there will be a couple of dozen missions on your list which can all be done in any order.

But you never really get stuck. There's some in-dungeon puzzles that might throw you but it's nothing too taxing and if the worst comes to the worst - you can always Google it

You find you're sometimes overpowered for the odd battle but you can adjust the difficulty setting at any time. So, switch it on easy, rip everyone a new one, switch it back. Job done.

And you can save at any point too - which makes it handy for dipping in and out.
Old 22-12-2016, 11:22 AM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

The narrative isn't linear. As Superfly says, after a couple of hours, you'll probably end up with about a dozen quests to choose from. If you get stuck an don't want to google how to finish a mission, you can always run back to the entrance of the tomb/tunnel/whatever where you started and go find something else

Turning Wright on Etsy

Old 22-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Werkself

I still need to kill the Giant LotResque Spider near the beginning of the game. Died about 9 times so far. Also got massively lost at one point. Was running around for about an hour trying to get back to Whiterun.
Old 22-12-2016, 11:49 AM
el ballothundero

If you've been there before, fast travel!

Turning Wright on Etsy

Old 22-12-2016, 11:53 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haha, got this game for my birthday the other week. Had it on ps3 but never really played through the main quest on my play throughs on there. This time im determined to do the main quest.

The other night I had the misfortune of having my companion die in a battle so had to slowly trudge all the gear she was carrying back to my house in whiterun. Took forever!
Old 22-12-2016, 11:57 AM
el ballothundero

I have a companion, but tell them to stay put whenever I'm about to get in a battle. They're just my porter!

Turning Wright on Etsy

Old 22-12-2016, 12:08 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
It's one of the best games you'll ever play.
Old 22-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Is the leveling system as shit as Oblivion?