Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 13-11-2018, 10:41 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
That knobber from the seaside taking over every thread on the BBS.

Me?
Old 13-11-2018, 11:08 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
Me?
I guess they mean Coastal Palace/ ******
Old 14-11-2018, 07:45 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Political rallies that are not in the USA adopting the American style. i.e . Sitting behind a politician waving signs. Just seen it on the news here of a Brexit rally and it's creeping in over here. Also politicians wearing flag lapel pins.You are not more patriotic than the next man because you do this.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Fat arsed Brits complaining to my mate that he hasnt served them toasted baguette instead of this "horrible sliced stuff". The horrible sliced stuff is pan de cateto, baked in the bakery 3 doors away, the baguettes you wanted are cook from frozen shite...******* ringpieces.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 14-11-2018, 10:22 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Are you a train?
Beat me to it. The trains don't give a shit but its scary for us train drivers. Should be for passengers aswell but not the rolling of eyes and saying "any excuse". Its a seriously dangerous time of year although no where near as bad as years ago when there weren't automatic sanders fitted to trains and wsp
Old 14-11-2018, 10:29 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fireworks on the 14th of November
Old 14-11-2018, 10:52 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Having to get a new cable/DVR box, thus losing my copies of the 2016 Cup Final and a recording of the Palace/Liverpool Crystenball (or whatever it was called) game. Gone forever but not forgotten!
Old 14-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Having to get a new cable/DVR box, thus losing my copies of the 2016 Cup Final and a recording of the Palace/Liverpool Crystenball (or whatever it was called) game. Gone forever but not forgotten!
I deleted the 2016 fa cup final the minute I walked through the door after the game.

Crystanbul
Old 15-11-2018, 06:27 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Fat arsed Brits complaining to my mate that he hasnt served them toasted baguette instead of this "horrible sliced stuff". The horrible sliced stuff is pan de cateto, baked in the bakery 3 doors away, the baguettes you wanted are cook from frozen shite...******* ringpieces.
Do they have tea like muvver makes to go with it.
Old 15-11-2018, 08:07 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
They must be on youtube.
Old 15-11-2018, 08:35 AM

Jack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJack Daniels : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Same thing happened to me last week. Had play offs on there as well. Now I've got to get Sky Q. Reckon Sky are making the boxes feck up so you have to pay more and upgrade.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Do they have tea like muvver makes to go with it.
No these were worse than that, these were "I eat Spanish food because I'm integrated.....but only Spanish food like English stuff" types.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 15-11-2018, 09:59 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dunk playing for England
Old 15-11-2018, 10:08 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
People that when you let them out when driving or hold the door when walking dont have the common courtesy to say thank you.

People that litter

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 15-11-2018, 11:41 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
Same thing happened to me last week. Had play offs on there as well. Now I've got to get Sky Q. Reckon Sky are making the boxes feck up so you have to pay more and upgrade.
My old box had a feature where you could record everything that contained a certain name or actor etc. I had "Crystal Palace" set up, so never had to worry about missing any televised game. It has worked great for the past 5 years or so.

The new box does not seem to have this feature (I've tried every which way), which is bloody annoying.

Cable guy told me the pretty much what you are saying... they to an extent have designed in obsolescence, not unlike a smart phone or computer of any kind.
Old 16-11-2018, 12:39 AM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
People that when you let them out when driving or hold the door when walking dont have the common courtesy to say thank you.

People that litter
I've stopped saying thank you to people holding the door open. Most of the time they were opening the door anyway, for themselves. And if they weren't, they're a condescending ****. Like people who take their shitty trays up to the counter when no-one's asked them. It's disgusting getting your food handed to you over some condescending ****'s left over crap.

I'm now at the stage in life when where most idiots expect an obsequious thanks or a meek smile, I usually just swear or give 'em a shitty look.
Old 16-11-2018, 01:47 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
People who don't know what condescending means

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 16-11-2018, 11:39 AM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Airlines not employing any front facing staff at ground level, thereby leaving customer service and mediation to middle men.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
People who don't know what condescending means

It's a complex word. If you're not too sure yourself what it means, I can try to find some time later to help you.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I've stopped saying thank you to people holding the door open. Most of the time they were opening the door anyway, for themselves. And if they weren't, they're a condescending ****. Like people who take their shitty trays up to the counter when no-one's asked them. It's disgusting getting your food handed to you over some condescending ****'s left over crap.

I'm now at the stage in life when where most idiots expect an obsequious thanks or a meek smile, I usually just swear or give 'em a shitty look.
Wow.