Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-12-2017, 09:15 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Who has been shafted now...oh its people like biggie....wayhay!!!!
Not at all, I wouldnt expect any less from May, you Remoaners are the ones being shafted. Bye bye EU, bye bye 2nd referendum.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 11-12-2017, 09:18 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
On the bbs ? Course I dont. Its not real ya know?? You take yourself far far too seriously on here as do others its laughable, but entertaining to boot.

Most would say posting over 4000 posts on a single thread is
A taking banter a bit too seriously
B Desperately seeking attention
C not having a clue about what you are posting about.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-12-2017, 09:20 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not at all, I wouldnt expect any less from May, you Remoaners are the ones being shafted. Bye bye EU, bye bye 2nd referendum.

Please study and comprehend the meaning of shafted as its obvious that you don’t. Not surprised.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-12-2017, 09:23 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Stop responding to him. It's just a waste of time.
VLADIMIR: It'd pass the time. I assure you, it'd be an occupation.
ESTRAGON: A relaxation.
VLADIMIR: A recreation.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:23 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Most would say posting over 4000 posts on a single thread is
A taking banter a bit too seriously
B Desperately seeking attention
C not having a clue about what you are posting about.
I would say C for you. If I were to list your posts on this thread. 1% of them would be on the subject matter of the thread, the remainder are all about posters and slagging them off. I rest my case m'lud

ROLL ON DEATH !!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 11-12-2017, 09:27 PM

Walter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But Biggin still has not explained the purpose of the Big Red Bus lie.

So I'll have a go.
I think that it was intended by the leave campaign to convince people to vote leave. But here is the conundrum: if it was only believed by remainers who were then persuaded by the promise of the lie to vote leave, they would then have become brexiters. But upon becoming brexiters, they would then realise that it was a lie, and that their former remain-inclined selves had been duped. Altogether a more subtle condundrum than the Liar Paradox.
I suspect this would bring on madness.
A madness that manifests itself in inexplicable outpourings of joy, triumphalism, and wild expressions of optimism for the future when all facts suggest otherwise.

Hmm, maybe they were the winners after all.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
I would say C for you. If I were to list your posts on this thread. 1% of them would be on the subject matter of the thread, the remainder are all about posters and slagging them off. I rest my case m'lud

I suspect you would struggle to make the 1% threshold. Best take a look at yourself. You are most definitely B .....lololololol

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-12-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
I suspect you would struggle to make the 1% threshold. Best take a look at yourself. You are most definitely B .....lololololol
Nerve hit? thought so. I must do that when I have more time

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 11-12-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Nerve hit? thought so. I must do that when I have more time

Nah. Not mine anyway... were you fiddling with your little todger whilst posting more needy rubbish?

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-12-2017, 09:35 PM

dave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's going to be a long goodbye.

LFC fansite
Old 11-12-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
You are right. Too long in fact.

ROLL ON DEATH !!

Old 11-12-2017, 09:45 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post

So I'll have a go.
I think that it was intended by the leave campaign to convince people to vote leave. But here is the conundrum: if it was only believed by remainers who were then persuaded by the promise of the lie to vote leave, they would then have become brexiters. But upon becoming brexiters, they would then realise that it was a lie, and that their former remain-inclined selves had been duped. Altogether a more subtle condundrum than the Liar Paradox.
A madness that manifests itself in inexplicable outpourings of joy, triumphalism, and wild expressions of optimism for the future when all facts suggest otherwise.

The world according to Biggin Eagle.
Old 11-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
It won't even be goodbye.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-12-2017, 09:48 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe drexciyan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
See I told you you wouldn’t be happy once you understood it.

Actually you got there a touch quicker than I gave you credit for.
Lol. To use that word, it's starting to percolate now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 11-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post

So I'll have a go.

This is Dominic Cummins who ran the Leave campaign

Quote:
Pundits and MPs kept saying ‘why isn’t Leave arguing about the economy and living standards’. They did not realise that for millions of people, £350m/NHS was about the economy and living standards – that’s why it was so effective. It was clearly the most effective argument not only with the crucial swing fifth but with almost every demographic. Even with UKIP voters it was level-pegging with immigration. Would we have won without immigration? No. Would we have won without £350m/NHS? All our research and the close result strongly suggests No. Would we have won by spending our time talking about trade and the Single Market? No way.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:04 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Wonder what we will cave into the EU over next.

Leaving just in name.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Lol. To use that word, it's starting to percolate now.
It’s funny, it really is.

Biggin seems to operate six decades behind the rest of us in real life and about two days behind most of on here.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:32 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
It won't even be goodbye.
One of those tantrum break ups where you keep in touch, text all the time, occasionally meet up, go for a walk in the park, do the dirty deed and get married.

When anyone asks she will just say he had ‘commitment issues’.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:50 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Wonder what we will cave into the EU over next.

Leaving just in name.
My prediction

The next cave in will be in the transition agreement. It will be on the EU terms not the Gove/Johnson terms. It will be in Feb just before the one year deadline as business gets antsy

The UK will look to fudge the length so they can claim it is about two years but really it will be open ended. If the cabinet Brexiteers don't rebel at that point they are never doing it.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:52 AM

Loving the smell of remoaner desperation

ROLL ON DEATH !!