Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Terrierism
Terriers Triumph 17 17.53%
Terriers Tie 27 27.84%
Terriers Tumble 53 54.64%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-09-2018, 10:56 PM
Ex Ballgazing Champion

Gazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsGazz is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Huddersfield 1 Mooy
Palace 1 Benteke
22’222
Old 14-09-2018, 11:14 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Benteke is injured.
Old 14-09-2018, 11:14 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Old 14-09-2018, 11:49 PM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 All
MacArthur
Mooy
Old 14-09-2018, 11:56 PM

Glaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGlaziers56 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Huddersfield 0-1 Palace
Townsend
Old 15-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Huddersfield 0
Palace 2

McArthur
Ayew

Att: 22789
Old 15-09-2018, 07:36 AM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Huddersfield 1
Palace 0
It is five!
Old 15-09-2018, 08:28 AM

hilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huddersfield 1 (Sobhi)
Palace 1 (Ayew)
Att: 24040
Old 15-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Huddersfield 0
Palace 2 (Ayew,PVA)

Att: 22,340
Old 15-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Glazed All Over

CriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCriticalEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huddersfield 1 - 2 Palace

Mounié 55, Jimmy Mac 72, Sorloth 78

Old 15-09-2018, 09:06 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Huddersfield 0-1 Palace

Ayew 61

Clinton Morrison.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:08 AM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
A late show from Palace

Udders 1-2 Palace

Tomkins og 40
Ayew 87, Townsend 90+2
Old 15-09-2018, 09:44 AM

NickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace like a purring Rolls Royce with a comfortable win - Huddersfield deserving to be down to 8 or 9 men but lucky if the ref sends any of them off.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:56 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=NickP;14426823]Palace like a purring Rolls Royce
We have a good engine and a good driver , but in football you need good strikers , let's just hope Zaha and Ayew click .
Old 15-09-2018, 10:15 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Huddersfield 1 - Mounie

Palace 0

Att; 23,921

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 15-09-2018, 10:30 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
hudd 0 palace 2 zaha ayew att 23,723
Old 15-09-2018, 11:01 AM

cpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huddersfield 0-1 Palace

Zaha for us

Attendance: 23,985
Old 15-09-2018, 11:24 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I am doing very poorly this season so far, so I am going for:
Huddersfield 2 (Sobhi, Sakho og)
Palace 1 (McArthur)
Att: 23,600
Old 15-09-2018, 12:13 PM

hihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehihi : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Huddersfield 1 (Munie) Palace 1 (Luka)
Old 15-09-2018, 12:17 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Huddersfield 2 - Mooy, Mounie

Palace 1 - Kouyate