Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:23 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Your Top 10 Games of All Time

On any format for as long as you have been playing.

Try to be objective when considering the list - especially when considering the latest wow game you are playing.

What's your ten?

I reckon this thread is a slow burner, so I am going to collate my ten over the weekend.

To make it easier updated versions of the same game or sequels can be included as one entry.

i.e. FIFA, Elder Scrolls etc..
Old 05-05-2011, 11:39 PM

charl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
Deus Ex

Final Fantasy 7

Resident Evil 4

God Hand

Shadows Of The Colossus

Super Mario World

Metal Gear Solid

Goldeneye

Counter Strike

Dead Space II

FWL Honours:
Season XX - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XX - FA Cup Winners
Season XVIII - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XVIII - Championship Winners
Season XVII- League 1 Winners
Old 05-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Civilization II
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
PES 4
Goldeneye (N64)
Rugby 2004
Football Manager 2011
Championship Manager 4
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Metal Gear Solid
FIFA 99
Old 05-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Shenmue

CLOSE THREAD
Old 05-05-2011, 11:48 PM

charl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
Ah Shenmue, all about working all day on the forklifts then blowing your paypacket down the arcade.

FWL Honours:
Season XX - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XX - FA Cup Winners
Season XVIII - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XVIII - Championship Winners
Season XVII- League 1 Winners
Old 06-05-2011, 12:00 AM
Amongst the Premscum.

Watson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses growWatson's My Cat knows where the wild roses grow
'king brilliant thread. Give me one week.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
Civilization II
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
PES 4
Goldeneye (N64)
Rugby 2004
Football Manager 2011
Championship Manager 4
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Metal Gear Solid
FIFA 99
FUUUUCKKK I forgot Pokemon.

Civilization II (PC)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)
PES 4 (PS2)
Goldeneye (N64)
Pokemon: Red Edition (GB)
Football Manager 2011 (PC)
Championship Manager 4 (PC)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (360)
Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
FIFA 99 (PC)

Is my revised list.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Registered lunatic

The Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screenThe Stig has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
In no particular order:

Super mario world (snes)
Flashback (snes)
tomb raider 1 and last revelation (ps1)
battlefield 2 (pc)
farcry (pc)
Road rash (megadrive)
golden axe (megadrive)
Uncharted series (ps3)
resident evil 2 (ps1)
zelda a link to the past (snes)
Old 06-05-2011, 02:33 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Final Fantasy 7
Championship Manager 97/98
Final Doom
Exhumed
Grand Theft Auto S.A
Goldeneye
PES 4
Fade to Black
Pokemon Yellow (great at the time)
WWF Smackdown 2
Old 06-05-2011, 06:24 AM

markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
some great games mentioned thus far, road rash takes me back

Last edited by markholmes1991; 06-05-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:31 AM

markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Megaman 2
Mario Kart Snes
PES 4
Goldeneye
yie ar kung-fu
Monty on the Run
Double Dragon arcade
Duke Nukem
Football Manager 2 Amstrad
Championship Manager 97/98
Old 06-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Middlesbrough away when we clinched the championship (won 3-2)

What a skinful
Old 06-05-2011, 07:44 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Res Evil 1 first game on the PS1 was brillant.
COD second one.
Fifa 11
Pes 3 onwards to about 7
Grid racer
Tomb raider 2
Manic Miner could not get enough of that little fella
Old 06-05-2011, 08:16 AM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
GREAT THREAD !!!

....can't belief no one has mentioned HalfLife 1 & 2 !

My faves;

Battlefield2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Half Life 1 & 2
PES6
Karate Champ (80's Arcade, 2 joysticks!!)
Oblivion, Elderscorlls IV (x360, was originally the reason I bought my 360!)
Skool Daze (speccy)
Kick Off (Amiga)
Sensible Soccer (Amiga and later x360)
and finally the original top down Grand Theft Auto, waxxing the entire line of chanting Hare' Krishnas was ACE !! GOURANGA !!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:38 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Metal gear solid
left 4 dead 1
gta 3
Goldeneye
Mario 64
Pokemon blue/red
Mario world
Old 06-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Battlefeild Bad Company 2
Pokemon Diamond
Gears of War 2
Mario Kart Wii
Fifa franchise since 2006
Medievil (Ps1)
Super Mario Galaxy
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters 3 (Was gutted when the 4th for 360 was cancelled! )
Driver (Ps1)

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 06-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
These are the games that I can still go back and enjoy playing now:

Slicks - C64
PGA Tour Golf II - Megadrive
EA Hockey - Megadrive
CM 93/94 - Amiga
SWOS - Amiga
Tomb Raider - PS1
FF7 - PS1
Any GTA
Any Pro Evo
Football Manager 2011
Old 06-05-2011, 08:51 AM

Slough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS MurraySlough Eagle FFS Murray
I need some time to think, but these cross my mind straight away

CM 93/94 - PC - (how many hours did I spend on that, and Andy Cole )
PES 3 - PS2 - I still have this on PS2....what a game
Fifa99 -PC - playing that with my friend on modem link great fun
Uridium - Amiga -(if spelt right) - just a blast
Barry McGuigan Boxing - Spectrum
GRAW - Xbox 360 - Playing that with the guys on here was just one of my best gaming expierences ever!

EDIT just looking at WorthingEagle's post how could I forget Sensible Soccer

Last edited by Slough Eagle; 06-05-2011 at 08:56 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle
These are the games that I can still go back and enjoy playing now:

PGA Tour Golf II - Megadrive
EA Hockey - Megadrive
CM 93/94 - Amiga
SWOS - Amiga
FF7 - PS1
Any Pro Evo
Some good selections there mate, I preferred NHLPA '93 personally - it was a more refined version of EA Hockey.

Will post my selections at some point today - just need to hunt down my post from the last two times we have done this
Old 06-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Charlton(R)

Bobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBobsta was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
The legend of zelda : ocarina of time
The legend of zelda : wind waker
Goldeneye
Fable 2
Red dead redemption
Gears of War 2
Mario Kart double dash
Smash Brothers Melee (gamecube)
Final fantasy 7
Assassins creed brotherhood