Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:23 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Thought for sure there was already a thread.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-06-2014, 08:09 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
can't wait
Old 11-06-2014, 01:00 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
I'm a (was a) big Uncharted fan. Having said that I was a bit disappointed with 3.
The multiplayer mode was a bit dated even when the game was released, since then multiplayer modes on games such as BF3 and 4 make Uncharted look very amateur.
I have the feeling U4 will need a major revamp of the multiplayer mode to be a success.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Supposedly, there will be some gameplay footage at the Sony event this weekend.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Panty Organizer

Old 06-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
That does look good.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Wow! Looks good!
Still await multiplayer news though.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:40 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks amazing. The AI of the enemies is incredible.
Old 07-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
cant wait!!
Old 11-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Thank you for your patience – we know the extra wait will be excruciating, but you'll see it will be worth it as we reveal more about Uncharted 4 over the next year. The team at Naughty Dog will be heads down working through 2015 making sure that Nathan Drake's story gets the closure it deserves. Come Spring 2016, you and Nate are in for one thrilling, emotional ride.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:39 PM
Ex-Connecticut

That may well suit my PS3 to PS4 upgrade plans better.
Old 13-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
im ok with this being delayed. how many games come out now that are broken on day one and require a massive patch to fix? Trust in naughty dog to deliver the goods.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
im ok with this being delayed. how many games come out now that are broken on day one and require a massive patch to fix? Trust in naughty dog to deliver the goods.
They got you covered:

Quote:
Here’s the official trailer and blog post confirming the PS4 release of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

The anthology of remastered PS3 games will feature versions of the single-player campaigns optimized for 1080p resolution and 60 FPS framerate and will include access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:07 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd play for 1. The rest have been utterly meh.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great series. Looking forward to this!
Old 06-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My favourite games in recount years
Old 16-06-2015, 02:52 AM
Panty Organizer

Old 16-06-2015, 04:34 AM
Asbo

Pubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePubface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looks awesome!
Old 16-06-2015, 06:26 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No. 3 was a bit repetitive at times but I was personally hooked when I saw Cartagena was one of the locations, possibly my favourite City in the world.

Unchartered 4 plus the remake of FF7 is making me seriously want a ps4...
Old 17-06-2015, 08:40 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
I need this game in my life