Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBoyandy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Renegade - Spectrum
Wipeout 2097 - PS1
Virtua Tennis 2 - Dreamcast
Resident Evil 2 - PS1
Bombjack - Arcade
Resident Evil 4 - PS2
Pilotwings - SNES
Soul Calibur - Dreamcast
Manic Miner - Spectrum
Kings Bounty - Amiga
Old 06-05-2011, 09:42 AM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This seems like an excellent way to kill some time at work. Some of these are based on nostaligia. In no particular order:

GTA (San Andreas on PS2 the best of the bunch)
PES (any)
Championship/Football Manager (PC)
Resident Evil 1 (PS 1)
Streets of Rage (Mega Drive)
Goldeneye (N64)
Tombraider (PS1)
World Cup Italia '90 (Master System)
Mario Kart (N64)
Sonic 1 (Master system)
Old 06-05-2011, 09:49 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Street Fighter II (SNES and Arcade)
Probably the game I have put the most hrs into over the years, the ultimate 2 player battle where tactics and skill are perfectly blended. I also love SF4 very much, although I don’t have the time to master it like I did with SFII

Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)
The pinacle of the series and a game which is both scary and hugely fun to play. I loved the blend of tactical survior horror and cinematic action, and the boss fights and story were also great.

Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
A real jaw dropper for its time, I remember being stunned by every new level (sniper rifle section!). And the boss fights were amazing too, lots of invention and some excellent characters. As far as the sequels go, 4 is probably my favourite (despite the stupidly long cut scenes and low difficulty level).

Super Mario World (SNES)
Beautiful graphics and music and the pace was spot on for me in terms of how I like to play my platform games. The feather power up was great fun as was trying to discover all the secret levels. I also love Super Mario 3 very much (in particular how you can complete the game so quickly and the ridiculous level of skill involved on some levels...e.g. I can watch youtube videos of expert players all day long).

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)
My fave of the current generation FPS. I didn’t play online much, but the single player campaign was great fun, in particular the Captain Price ghillie suit mission which I found really exciting. War shouldn’t be that much fun. I like Modern Warfare 2 a lot as well, the Spec Ops missions was an excellent multiplayer addition…prob the best use of Co-op gaming I have experienced

Tetris (Gameboy)
Simple and addictive, I seem to always have a play each year on various formats. I also like similar drop down puzzle games (particular Super Puzzle Fighter)

Super Metroid (SNES)
I think the repetition/backtracking might bore me today, but I hugely enjoyed this game at the time…in particular boss battles and power ups. A nice mix of platform and shooter. I’ve not played any of the sequels, must pick one up for the Wii to see if it’s still fun.

Time Crisis 2 (Arcade)
Shovelled a small fortune in 1 coins into this at the end of the the 90s…a perfect duck and cover system and the game was so slick and fun. The 2 player co-op added a lot.

Gran Turismo 2 (PS1)
I remember spending lots of time as a student playing this with mates, passing the controller around to do the licence tests and races. The graphics really impressed me at the time. I find the way the game structure is set up very immersive (the way you get your licences and build up from small cars to the super cars), and still do to this day as GT5 is prob my most played game of the year so far.

Cham/Football Manager (PC)
A real time killer…I still shudder at the post Championship Manager guilt where after a binge session lasting several days, I have that striking realisation that I’ve just wasted hrs playing what is essentially a database of meaningless numbers. Hard not to love the boyhood charm of taking your club to glory though…I even used to add myself as a youth team striker (with amazing stats) in the earlier versions

Quite a few nearly rans like GTA4, Road Rash II, Double Dragon, Unchartered 2, Space Harrier, Zelda, Streets of Rage II, Super Tennis etc.

Last edited by PalaceForever; 06-05-2011 at 09:51 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
TimeSplitters - PS1
Dragon, The Bruce Lee story - MegeDrive
Call of Duty 4 MW - XBox
Rayman (original) - PS1
Risk - PS1
Altered beast - MegaDrive
Sonic 1 - MegaDrive
Halo 3 - X Box
Fifa - PS1/X box
Need for Speed 2 - PS1
Old 06-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Think my list might betray my age a lttle:

Bubble Bobble (C64)
Elite (BBC Model B)
Frankie Goes to Hollywood (C64)
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PS2)
Mercenary (C64)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)
Mario Kart (Wii)
Alter Ego (C64)
Summer Games II (C64)
Pitstop II (C64)

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 06-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1. The Legend of Zelda - A link to the past SNES

2. Pro Evo 6 PS2

3. Command & Conquer - Generals PC

4. Sensible Soccer AMIGA

5. Mario Kart SNES

6. The Thing PS2

7. Metal Gear Solid PS1

8. Call of Duty - Modern warfare PS3

9. LMA Manager PS2

10. Fifa 11
Old 06-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
11. GTA - san andreas PS2

sorry had to squeeze it in
Old 06-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietse1eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Target Renegade (Amstrad CPC464)
Secret of Monkey Island (Amiga)
Kick Off 2 (Amiga)
Flashback (Amiga)
Speedball 2 (Amiga)
Max Payne (PC)
Civilization (PC)
GTA San Andreas (PS2)
Katamari Damacy (PS2)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Old 06-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78
11. GTA - san andreas PS2

sorry had to squeeze it in
Sorry, only Spinal Tap can go up to 11.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:22 AM

charl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Nirocharl0n-CPFC is up against the wall, behaving like De Niro
No one else has mentioned Shadows of the Collosus ?

that game is an absolute masterpiece.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

FWL Honours:
Season XX - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XX - FA Cup Winners
Season XVIII - World Club Cup Gold Winners
Season XVIII - Championship Winners
Season XVII- League 1 Winners
Old 06-05-2011, 11:23 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Any of the Smash Brothers series (N64-Wii)
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Metal Gear: Solid & MGS2 (PS-PS2)
Simon the Sorcerer 1 & 2 (PC - I was only young but they are still funny when playing back through nowadays)
Counter Strike 1.6 (PC)
Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Gameboy)
Old 06-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by charl0n-CPFC
No one else has mentioned Shadows of the Collosus ?

that game is an absolute masterpiece.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I'm waiting for the HD remake next year. Only ever fleetingly played it on the PS3 (well, when it still did BC).
Old 06-05-2011, 11:31 AM

Panga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePanga keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Final Fantasy VII (PC)
Championship Manager '93 (PC)
The Secret Of Monkey Island (PC)
Monkey Island 2: Lechuk's Revenge (PC)
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic (XBOX)
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain (PS2)
Power F1 (PC)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (PC)
Baldur's Gate 2 (PC)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)

Not a single game from the current console generation. They don't make them like they used to.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:55 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No order..old man alert!

Mario 64 (N64)
Goldeneye (N64)
Elite (BBC B/PC)
1944 (Arcade)
Asteriods (Atari)
Galaxian (Arcade)
Ocarina of time (N64)
COD4 MW (xbox)
Half Life 2 (PC)
Command & Conquer RL 2 (PC)

God knows how many hours I 'wasted' on that lot over the years!

Some classic old games long forgotten about but much loved mentioned in this thread as well.
Altered beast - MegaDrive
Shadows of the Collosus
Speedball2

Last edited by Payney; 06-05-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy
Soul Calibur - Dreamcast
A fine game, Cervantes was a favourite of mine.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
*cough* Fallout 3 *cough*
Old 06-05-2011, 12:16 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
John Maddens - megadrive original
EA hockey – Megadrive original
Sensible Soccer - Megadrive
Kick Off – Amiga
Metal Gear Solid – PS1
Civilisation II
Championship Manager 01/02 (by far the best)
COD 4 - xbox
Quake II
Ikari Warriors
Old 06-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I feel bad for missing out GTA2 and Streets of Rage
Old 06-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Great thread.

Pokemon Red (GBA)
WWF Smackdown (PS)
Jonah Lomu Rugby (PS)
GTA: Vice City (PS2)
Champ Manager 3 or 97/98 (PC)
Football Manager 11 (PC)
Fifa 97 (PC) indoor 5 a side. Win.
Fifa 98: Road to the World Cup (PC) - Awesome game, soundtracks and Palace.
One of the Sonic games on the Megadrive.
Madden 11 (PS3)

Old 06-05-2011, 02:31 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In no particular order as I'd be here all day trying to decide.....

Championship Manager 98 (PC)
Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360)
Gears of War (Xbox 360)
Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 (PS1)
Pro Evolution Soccer 3 (PS2)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)
Madden 11 (Xbox 360)
Mario 64 (N64)

Golf handicap - 12
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4