Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-10-2014, 10:58 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Road Rage 2 was a classic
Old 30-10-2014, 11:14 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
1. PES 6 - Xbox 360
2. Brian Lara Cricket - PS1
3. Gta San Andreas
4. COD 4 - Xbox 360
5. Mario Kart
6. FIFA 08 - Xbox 360
7. James Bond Goldeneye
8. Gears of Ward - Xbox 360
9. Football manager 2007.
10. FIFA 15 - PS4

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In no particular order (aside from Flashpoint being number 1);

1. Operation Flashpoint
2. Hitman Blood Money
3. DayZ (also include ARMA2)
4. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (online multiplayer and co-op campaign were tits)
5. Return to Castle Wolfenstein (again for online multiplayer)
6. Unreal Tournament (online multiplayer)
7. Left 4 Dead (online multiplayer)
8. Goldeneye
9. Shenmue
10. Dead Rising

Heavily dominated by online multiplayer games, although Shenmue and Goldeneye were the last two games I genuinely remember being giddy with excitement to play.

Honourable mention to Resident Evil 1 and 2. I do like a good zombie game.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered User

ChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChuckMcBalls came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
After reading through some of these I need a top 12 and to add Lemmings and Doom/Duke Nuken (the orignals) too. So make that top 13.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleSE24 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mario Kart (wii)
Golden Axe (MegaDrive)
SMB (NES)
Tetris (Gameboy)
SWOS (Amiga)
Championship Manager 2 (Amiga)
John Madden Football (SNES)
Halo (X-Box)
GTA (Playstation)
Street Fighter 2
Old 30-10-2014, 11:34 AM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
1. Mario Kart (SNES)
2. Mario Kart (SNES)
3. Mario Kart (SNES)
4. Mario Kart (SNES)
5. Mario Kart (SNES)
6. Mario Kart (SNES)
7. Mario Kart (SNES)
8. Mario Kart (SNES)
9. Mario Kart (SNES)
10. Mario Kart (SNES)

Toad used to cheat like hell on that game on the hardest setting. Was a great game though.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:44 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thought I had already posted on here ages ago but looks like I didn't.
1: Final Fantasy 7
2: Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
3: Ghost and Goblins
4: Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
5: Monkey Island
6: Kick Off
7: Fifa (90 somthing with the 5 a side indoor game)
8: Metal gear Solid
9: Final Fantasy X ( the one with Blitzball)
10: Resident Evil 2 ( I think was my fav one)

But also loved loads more like Baulder's Gate, Populas, Spy Vs Spy, Dragon Age, Skyrim
Old 30-10-2014, 01:45 PM
Slimy member

Conger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineConger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle View Post
Yes Elite!!! I had it on the Amiga. Why is there no game to match this now!?
Ermm....

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Buying a whole new PC to play this on...
Old 30-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Cinnamon Stick

Chris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobsta View Post
The legend of zelda : ocarina of time
The legend of zelda : wind waker
Goldeneye
Fable 2
Red dead redemption
Gears of War 2
Mario Kart double dash
Smash Brothers Melee (gamecube)
Final fantasy 7
Assassins creed brotherhood
I'm disappointed in you that you did not select Discworld II in your top 10.
Old 30-10-2014, 02:37 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 3
Banjo Kazooie
Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Kart
Half Life
Championship Manager 97/98
Goldeneye
FIFA Road to the World Cup ‘98
WCW vs NWO Revenge
Old 30-10-2014, 03:13 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Concidering its worldwide success, little mention of Tombraider....
Personally thought it was ok, but never and all time classic
Old 30-10-2014, 03:24 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Harrier Attack
Roland in the Caves
Roland on the the Ropes
Fruit Machine
Animal Vegetable Mineral
(I can't think of the other 5 games that came with an Amstrad CPC 464 green screen*)

Afterburner
Speedball
Lemmings
Renegade
Double Dragon
Bomb Jack

Jet Set Willy can fook off and contract herpes. It would only ever half load and then give up. Despite the hundreds of attempts to load it. Very frustrating.

(*We were poor. Our cousins up the road had a colour monitor. And a Ford Granada. We thought them the height of sophistication)
Old 30-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerob View Post
7: Fifa (90 somthing with the 5 a side indoor game)
Holy shit I forgot about that - I think it was Fifa 98? Or maybe one of those Road to the World Cup games. That gamemode was great.

It was also the same Fifa that had the hot potato cheat which was immense fun (every 5-10 seconds everyone on the team with the ball falls over). I miss dumb cheats on games, I remember when every N64 game would have tons of dumb cheats you could type in, or if you used one of those action replay things.
Old 30-10-2014, 04:14 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMcBalls View Post
Holy shit I forgot about that - I think it was Fifa 98? Or maybe one of those Road to the World Cup games. That gamemode was great.

It was also the same Fifa that had the hot potato cheat which was immense fun (every 5-10 seconds everyone on the team with the ball falls over). I miss dumb cheats on games, I remember when every N64 game would have tons of dumb cheats you could type in, or if you used one of those action replay things.
It was Fifa 98 road to the world cup

It had the qualifying for the world cup and domestic leagues but I don't think it let you play the world cup. So you had to buy world cup 98
Old 30-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
It was Fifa 98 road to the world cup

It had the qualifying for the world cup and domestic leagues but I don't think it let you play the world cup. So you had to buy world cup 98
Ah yes! Now I remember.

That game was probably my favourite version of fifa though, even without the world cup tacked on!

I think you could turn fouls off too, but leave injuries on which led to fun times too (don't normally play fifa so don't know if this is a thing).
Old 30-10-2014, 04:49 PM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Harrier Attack
Roland in the Caves
Roland on the the Ropes
Fruit Machine
Animal Vegetable Mineral
(I can't think of the other 5 games that came with an Amstrad CPC 464 green screen*)

Afterburner
Speedball
Lemmings
Renegade
Double Dragon
Bomb Jack

Jet Set Willy can fook off and contract herpes. It would only ever half load and then give up. Despite the hundreds of attempts to load it. Very frustrating.

(*We were poor. Our cousins up the road had a colour monitor. And a Ford Granada. We thought them the height of sophistication)
Absolute classics - ooh and Shinobi.
Wednesday promoted from Champ
Old 30-10-2014, 04:53 PM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Loved Shinobi, I wasn't very good at it though.

Can't believe how many people have put Final Fantasy 7 in their list. 6 was by far the superior game but most people haven't played it which is a shame.
Old 30-10-2014, 05:13 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Metal Gear Solid – PlayStation I
COD4 – Modern Warfare – Xbox360
Quake II - PC
Super Mario Kart - Nintendo
Sensible Soccer – Megadrive
Kick-Off - Amiga
Championship Manager 01/02 – PC
Silent Hill – PlayStation I
Double Dragon – Arcade (completed 100 times, elbowing my way through)
Shinobi – Arcade (completed)
Old 30-10-2014, 05:19 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Portal 2
Fm14
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Gran Turismo 6
Ace of Aces (Commodore 64)
NHL 97 (SNES)
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Alpha Centauri

Last edited by LSEagle; 30-10-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old 30-10-2014, 06:06 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
1) Mario Kart (SNES)
2) Championship Manager 97/98 (PC)
3) Last of Us (PS3)
3) International Superstar Soccer (SNES)
4) Shining Force (Mega Drive)
5) Sim City (PC)
6) GTA (SNES)
7) Unreal Tournament (PC)
8) TOCA Touring Cars (SNES)
9) Dungeon Keeper (PC)
10) Goldeneye (N64)

I have to keep editing my list as I remember more games. Special mention to Quake 3 Arena, Fifa 98 - Road to the World Cup and Final Fantasy 7, which i've had to knock off my list as i've remembered other titles.

Last edited by Dingle; 30-10-2014 at 06:23 PM.