Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-07-2015, 07:42 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
This thread is food and drink to you isn't it?!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-07-2015, 08:43 AM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
nah, i hate this thread, for some reason i keep clicking it. But the guy did ask if anyone was selling a road bike

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 08-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
So not really evidence but rather just BBS discussion fodder?

OK. I wish Steve had said that in the first place.
Because you thought this was a court of law and not just a BBS discussion.

Right?
Old 08-07-2015, 10:13 AM

Scooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScooter12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
So not really evidence but rather just BBS discussion fodder?

OK. I wish Steve had said that in the first place.
What a black and white world you must live in Maz - evidence can be strong or weak or inbetween, just because it is not able to be put in front of a court does not mean that it is not evidence!!
Old 08-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
I'm selling loads
You run a bike shop right? Do you sell second hand bikes or just new?
Old 08-07-2015, 05:07 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He can take them round the block for you first if you want. Not that you'll get any discount after
Old 08-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter12 View Post
What a black and white world you must live in Maz
I just wish that cyclists lived in a world where they recognised the colour red.

(that said, police were stopping cyclists on the Kennington Road today who went through red lights, so not all bad news).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-07-2015, 06:19 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So apparently the government are bringing "Road tax" back which will be used solely to pay for repairs, maintenance and building of new roads. So nice of those lovely motorists to pay for roads for us to use

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 08-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
So apparently the government are bringing "Road tax" back which will be used solely to pay for repairs, maintenance and building of new roads. So nice of those lovely motorists to pay for roads for us to use
You're trying so hard that you have failed.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 08-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
I just wish that cyclists lived in a world where they recognised the colour red.

(that said, police were stopping cyclists on the Kennington Road today who went through red lights, so not all bad news).
I got stopped going through a red light by a copper, last summer. I was appalled!
Old 09-07-2015, 06:28 AM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I accidentally went through one last week in Hounslow because I wasn't concentrating properly.

But that was in my car. I'm a much better cyclist than I am a driver I think. Driving bores me to tears, particularly in traffic. Easy to lose concentration.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:54 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Two cyclists went through a red light and nearly knocked me over outside the Royal Exchange yesterday morning. Scum.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
I accidentally went through one last week in Hounslow because I wasn't concentrating properly.
I really find it quite shocking. Seriously, you should consider whether you are safe driving on the road, or whether it is time to take a break. Wrong decision and someone might get killed.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
He loses concentration whilst driving a ton of metal around town......the mindboggles.

Old 09-07-2015, 07:57 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah the next thing we will have someone saying they drive around assuming speed limits rather than looking at the signs..
Old 09-07-2015, 07:59 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

I'm amazed you know there are signs....another breakthrough...well done.

Old 09-07-2015, 09:34 AM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I bet the cycling scum have increased over the last day or so with the Tube strike, hopefully some will stick at it even after the strike is over. Viva le revolution, comrades

A few BBS'er seen in Clapham today

Old 09-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Is that Stephek in the tweed?

Old 09-07-2015, 04:56 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was riding into work this morning when the lights went red ahead of me. Being a good boy, I stoppped. But the person who had pushed the button to make the nasty cars stop was on a bike. She went straight into the road and carried on her way, effectively jumping a red light.

Cyclist scum!
Old 09-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Yeah, you see a lot of car drivers doing that.....