Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-03-2008, 12:53 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
It's funny how everyone 'almost' got run over by cyclists.

If only it were the same for cars.
Are you saying I'm a liar? I might do an Alf and report you to the swots.
Old 21-03-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
No. No. I believe you -- you were almost run over. Just like everyone else.

Report me though anyway. It sounds exciting.
Old 21-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tell tale tit,
Your tongue shall be slit,
And all the dogs in the town
Shall have a little bit,

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 21-03-2008, 12:59 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Tell tale tit,
Your tongue shall be slit,
And all the dogs in the town
Shall have a little bit,
I was being ironic.
Old 21-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was being ironic.
We need an Irony smiley.

Old 21-03-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
We need an Irony smiley.
let's not dumb down anymore. I say ban smilies.
Old 21-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Anymore of that subversive chat and I'm telling teacher.

Old 21-03-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Anymore of that subversive chat and I'm telling teacher.
Dave is a bad teacher. I learn nothing from him.
Old 21-03-2008, 01:05 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 21-03-2008, 01:41 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
i'd sue the bbs if i were you.

SaulAlinsky
Old 21-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe they're just the ones who survived?
Survivors of pushbike carnage - they lived to tell the tale. No doubt you are also intimidated by people who walk, briskly?
Old 21-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
Survivors of pushbike carnage - they lived to tell the tale. No doubt you are also intimidated by people who walk, briskly?
No, they tend to be less arrogant and more law abiding than your average cyclist.

Old 21-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Thread Killer

bern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
I say ban similies.
hear hear. there as useful as an ashtray on a bicycle
Old 21-03-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
I'm surprised anyone survives nearly being hit by a pushbike -- their injuries must be horrific.
Old 16-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Just got back from Seville. It's cyclist heaven! Cycle paths everywhere, a swipe card system to enable you to use city issued bikes and a populus that respect the cycle paths.

I got hit by a twat on an oversize BMX, who thought that he didn't need to use the cycle paths because he was too cool.

Old 16-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
so which bit was the good news and which bit was the bad news?
Old 16-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdMan
so which bit was the good news and which bit was the bad news?
I leave that to you.

Old 16-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
its bad news that you got hit, because it sounds like you otherwise might have been forced to revise your rather cynical view of cyclists.

on the other hand, you might consider that to be good news.
Old 16-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdMan
its bad news that you got hit, because it sounds like you otherwise might have been forced to revise your rather cynical view of cyclists.

on the other hand, you might consider that to be good news.
I rode a bike, thought it was great and mentioned to Lynsey how this system is how things should be, but that was before I got hit by one of the ignorant feckers who had all this wondeful system laid on, a populus that respected their lanes etc, but who still felt that barreling through a park was his "right" as a cyclist. Let everyone of his ilk down, unfortunately.

Old 16-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Being run down by a push bike would hardly be going out in a blaze of glory, not the most manly way to get an injury/die.