Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by chatham_eagle
Being run down by a push bike would hardly be going out in a blaze of glory, not the most manly way to get an injury/die.
I didn't die. He did have rather fat tyres though. Mind youhis "cool factor" decreased by several points after I'd had few choice words with him.

It's weird how fluent I get in Spanish when I'm angry.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 16-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I rode a bike, thought it was great and mentioned to Lynsey how this system is how things should be, but that was before I got hit by one of the ignorant feckers who had all this wondeful system laid on, a populus that respected their lanes etc, but who still felt that barreling through a park was his "right" as a cyclist. Let everyone of his ilk down, unfortunately.

eh? i thought you were supposed to be playing the rabid anti-cyclist on this thread....now the whole things in danger of falling apart
Old 16-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I didn't die. He did have rather fat tyres though. Mind youhis "cool factor" decreased by several points after I'd had few choice words with him.

It's weird how fluent I get in Spanish when I'm angry.
Haha, just meant in general.
I am cyclist scum anyway, and am highly offended by this thread, I shal be alerting this thread to a Mod as soon as possible.
Good day sir
Old 16-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by EdMan
eh? i thought you were supposed to be a playing the rabid anti-cyclist on this thread....now the whole things in danger of falling apart
Ah, you fell into that trap of not actually reading my points earlier.

I actually think that cycling is a great idea, however I DO think that cyclists should pay some form of road tax, be insured, take a road safety test/driving test and be subject to the same fines, punishments and enthusiastic law enforcement that other motorists/motorcyclists etc are subjected to. HTH.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 16-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
you're right of course, I should have refreshed my memory by re-reading the previous 97 pages.

your ideas are good, maybe one day in the future they'll be adopted, once cars are completely banned from city centres....
Old 28-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Driving back from Matlock Bath yesterday, a couple of pieces of inferior cyclist scum decided they wanted to ride two abreast down a road that could only just fit a car on each side. Any of you subhuman lycra fetishised morons want to justify that?
Old 28-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Was crossing a one way street recently after checking that there was no traffic coming in the permitted direction. As I crossed, a cyclist came storming down the street in the wrong direction with a passenger on the back, just missing me. Not impressed.
Old 28-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst300
Was crossing a one way street recently after checking that there was no traffic coming in the permitted direction. As I crossed, a cyclist came storming down the street in the wrong direction with a passenger on the back, just missing me. Not impressed.
Bound to somehow be the fault of a motorist.
Old 28-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Bound to somehow be the fault of a motorist.

Or a pedestrian?
Old 28-04-2008, 12:49 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Or Maggie
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 28-04-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst300
Another person nearly hit by a pushbike. This is getting serious. If it continues, someone one day might actually get hit. Think of the consequences of that.
Old 28-04-2008, 07:51 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
Driving back from Matlock Bath yesterday, a couple of pieces of inferior cyclist scum decided they wanted to ride two abreast down a road that could only just fit a car on each side. Any of you subhuman lycra fetishised morons want to justify that?
These anarchic modern day heroes have my full support, I'd like to see more of this sort of thing.

Power to the cyclist scum.
Old 28-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sick Bucket
These anarchic modern day heroes have my full support, I'd like to see more of this sort of thing.

Power to the cyclist scum.
Old 28-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Cheese

Chrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissayy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anyone seen those things on the old sniffpetrol about scooter things?
so funny
Old 28-04-2008, 08:08 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Golf Boy
Another person nearly hit by a pushbike. This is getting serious. If it continues, someone one day might actually get hit. Think of the consequences of that.
I got hit by a cyclist whilst doing a milk round back on the seventies, hurt for days, but thankfully I have made a full recovery, apart from my "irrational" hatred of cyclists on pavements.
Old 28-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I nearly hit a cyclist this evening. It was my fault.

I'm Motor car driving scum.
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 28-04-2008, 08:40 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you took your head out of your arse for one minute you would realise that cyclists in London are not quite as docilely well-behaved as those in the Aryan utopia that is Denmark.
Old 28-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

PMSL
Old 28-04-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
If you took your head out of your arse for one minute you would realise that cyclists in London are not quite as docilely well-behaved as those in the Aryan utopia that is Denmark.
Bad cyclist behavior is the heavy price you have to pay for living in the social paradise that is London. Once those pushbikers start behaving themselves you're two weeks away from goose stepping down the Earls Court Road.

(My sincere apologies for being flippant over what is clearly a very serious subject for you people.)
Old 28-04-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
Aryan utopia .
Something tells me you've never been here.