Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:58 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just sorting out the draft order now using the fftoolbox website, just waiting for Andy to sign up so I have an email address for him.

Once again, not ideal I know considering how far we are from the season still but it looks as though it'll be the only weekend we can get everyone together.

Golf handicap - 12
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 06-08-2011, 08:39 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just so people have a bit more time I went ahead with the random draft order. Andy, I just used my email address for the time being, once you sign up I'll forward you the email to prove it was all randomly done.....which I think I'll need to because it's given me 1st pick! Makes a change from last season where I played in 3 leagues, had last place and 2nd to last in the other two!

Draft order:

1 - Chris
2 - Steve
3 - Kevin
4 - Greg
5 - Phil
6 - Dave
7 - Jason
8 - Christopher
9 - Paul
10 - Ardeo
11 - Andy
12 - Ben

Golf handicap - 12
Old 06-08-2011, 09:18 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did the other Steve drop out, I take it that is me at second pick?
Old 06-08-2011, 09:42 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Yeah that's you at #2.

Golf handicap - 12
Old 06-08-2011, 09:48 PM

solpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I demand a recount!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
JAT, but if we're doing an online draft, it does the order for you.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:27 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shit feel under pressure with second pick.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:51 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

You can enter a pre draft order, we thought it would be better that way so people can prepare a bit before hand rather than it being completely random when everyone gets in to the draft room and are put on the spot.

Golf handicap - 12
Old 06-08-2011, 10:53 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did a mockk draft earlier on and was surprised to see Arian Foster averaging pick 1.5 and Adrian PETERSON!!! going on average at 2.7.

Golf handicap - 12
Old 06-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Unoffical Palace Druid

Andy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
am in , again would have preferd the site to do the draft order randomly myself but ok, and an offline draft????

Last edited by Andy Newton; 06-08-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:03 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

FFS! Yahoo won't allow a draft to take place tomorrow evening now, need to give 24 hours notice it would seem! Maybe email draft is the only way to go then??

Golf handicap - 12
Old 06-08-2011, 11:09 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I know it'll get confusing with the other email draft starting Monday but it would seem it may be the only thing we can do with various holidays etc.....anyone completely against the idea of an email draft? We could probably get the ball rolling tomorrow and have the first couple of rounds done by the end of the day??

Golf handicap - 12
Old 07-08-2011, 09:10 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Email draft starting the same time as the main fantasy league is complete madness to me ..
Old 07-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think we should just go ahead and do it tonight, should be able to find a site that will do it for us. Just means I'll have to enter all the results individually, which im ok with.

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 07-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
I think we should just go ahead and do it tonight, should be able to find a site that will do it for us. Just means I'll have to enter all the results individually, which im ok with.
I'll warn you that with Yahoo, make sure you enter them in the exact order since this is a keeper league
Old 07-08-2011, 10:57 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I may have to opt out or either fo auto draft as I fear I won;t be able to commit the time to two NFL fantasy gamees ...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:07 AM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't really mind how the draft is done, but if it's going to be email i may have to opt for auto picks by someone.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 07-08-2011, 11:37 AM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
Email draft is fine with me or online tonight if something can be arranged
Old 07-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Unoffical Palace Druid

Andy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
meh, ill be honest i want a live draft.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:51 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Id like a live draft too, what you reckon Tom?

Golf handicap - 12