Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:26 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This sounds like it could work lads, maybe look at doing this sunday evening about 10pm? Oz should be up, Funk will be cooking his dinner.

Golf handicap - 12
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 05-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Sunday 9 or 10pm is good for me.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:34 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Actually 9pm is probably better as then it'll still leave me a bit of the evening left afterwards.

Golf handicap - 12
Old 05-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm good for this Sunday night your time. Any time of the evening. Doesn't matter.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:04 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Set it for 9pm

Golf handicap - 12
Old 05-08-2011, 11:26 AM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
I would have preferred the email draft but will try and make the live draft.

How long is it likely to last and how long do you get for each pick?
Old 05-08-2011, 11:28 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm considering opting for the auto-draft option here if I'm honest as a bit of a tester ... keep me up to date with the plans though for a live draft as that could be a whole lot of fun ...
Old 05-08-2011, 11:28 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Usually lasts about an hour, if that. 2 minutes per pick, I'd recommend sorting your pre draft rankings to give you some help. Email draft is more enjoyable in my opinion but I don't want to clash with the other league and cause confusion.

Golf handicap - 12
Old 05-08-2011, 11:29 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
I'm considering opting for the auto-draft option here if I'm honest as a bit of a tester ... keep me up to date with the plans though for a live draft as that could be a whole lot of fun ...
It's set for Sunday night fella and as we stand IS going ahead

Golf handicap - 12
Old 05-08-2011, 11:40 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Time and on here or somewhere else like messenger?
Old 05-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Time and on here or somewhere else like messenger?
9pm on Sunday and will be through yahoo i imagine!

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 05-08-2011, 11:50 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

Ok, cool. Should be okay, will know more as the weekend progresses.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:35 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

They have their own auto draft system that you boot up, everyone goes into a chat room and then you have 2 minutes to select a player. Try the mock draft, it's the same system.

Golf handicap - 12
Old 05-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oops, wrong bloody thread.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:58 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
I have registered

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 05-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right I’ve set for draft up for Sunday at 9pm BST.

Do people want the draft order decided 30 minutes in advance of the draft OR I can do it now, which will help with planning a little bit, and make the first few rounds go a bit quicker.

I’ll also set up rivalry weeks in 5 and 10 and does anyone particularly want to play anyone else twice? As we will have 13 games so you’ll play two teams twice.

Who does everyone support and who actually is everyone can others fill in the gaps, because I can’t remember everyone else, then this can go in the first post for ease of reference?

Carshalton Ravens - Steve - AddiscombeEagle - Ravens
Bulletproof Tigers - Christopher - Funk Butter - Falcons
RomoWittenHisPants
Solpadeine Solubles - Ben - solpadeine - Packers
NE Hulk Smash – Phil – Bellyman - Patriots
Blues Boys
Ardeo's Keepeaglets – Tom – Ardeo - Eagles
FatAlbertBigVince
CantBeAssed
Cheltenham Batcats - Greg - oz_da II - Packers
KP Ducks - Kevin - KP8 - Saints
Philly Spread Eagles – Chris – Swanny32 - Eagles

BBS competitive honours:

Last edited by ardeo; 05-08-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
Right Ive set for draft up for Sunday at 9pm BST.

Do people want the draft order decided 30 minutes in advance of the draft OR I can do it now, which will help with planning a little bit, and make the first few rounds go a bit quicker.

Ill also set up rivalry weeks in 5 and 10 and does anyone particularly want to play anyone else twice? As we will have 13 games so youll play two teams twice.

Who does everyone support and who actually is everyone can others fill in the gaps, because I cant remember everyone else, then this can go in the first post for ease of reference?

Carshalton Ravens
Bulletproof Tigers
RomoWittenHisPants
Solpadeine Solubles
NE Hulk Smash Phil Bellyman - Patriots
Blues Boys
Ardeo's Keepeaglets Tom Ardeo - Eagles
FatAlbertBigVince
CantBeAssed
Cheltenham Batcats
KP Ducks
Philly Spread Eagles Chris Swanny32 - Eagles
Bulletproof Tigers - Christopher - Funk Butter - Falcons
Old 05-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Not to be confused with Chris, ta!

BBS competitive honours:
Old 05-08-2011, 02:10 PM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
KP DUCKS - KEVIN - KP8 - SAINTS

I would prefer to have the draft order in advance.

If possible I would like to play and beat my brother, Carshalton Ravens, twice.

By the way his details are:

Carshalton Ravens - Steve - AddiscombeEagle - Ravens
Old 05-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Cheers KP!

BBS competitive honours: