Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok ill have to drop out then as cant do live draft this sunday
Old 05-08-2011, 03:10 PM

solpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I should be able to do this Sunday.

Solpadeine Solubles - Ben - solpadeine - The World Champion Green Bay Packers
Old 05-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
Who does everyone support and who actually is everyone can others fill in the gaps, because I canít remember everyone else, then this can go in the first post for ease of reference?
Cheltenham Batcats - Greg - oz_da II - Green Bay

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Ok ill have to drop out then as cant do live draft this sunday
I don't have a problem moving it as there hasn't even been a damn preseason game yet.
Old 05-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is very soon for a live draft, if you going to go that way then you can wait a while Swanny.... an offline draft would need to be started now but a live draft could surely wait?
Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It seems, having looked at the time differences, based on Oz being in Adelaide (educated guess), everyone else being in the Uk, and Funk being in Atlanta that the best time would be early afternoon here on a Sunday.

Working out as a Sunday night for Oz, presume that would be ok for you when you are not on holiday and Sunday morning for Funk, presume that would be ok with warning.

If we aim to do it the week before the season would also mean more info and imagine everyone should be back from holidays etc.

So that would be Sunday 4th September, with a start time anywhere between 12 and 3pm.

How does that suit people?

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 05-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
It is very soon for a live draft, if you going to go that way then you can wait a while Swanny.... an offline draft would need to be started now but a live draft could surely wait?
Yea agree, a live draft should be much closer to the start of the season anyway.

BBS competitive honours:
Old 05-08-2011, 03:59 PM

solpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesolpadeine : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm all for keeping it close to the season start. I always tried to schedule my league's for after the final preseason game, however, that involved a midweek draft--usually two days before the Thursday night kickoff. That said, it really isn't feasible for this league.

I'm in Chicago, but as you are taking Funk Butter's location into account, I'm effectively addressed.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo
How does that suit people?
Good for me, a little more study time wouldn't be a bad idea.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:11 PM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
Don't think I can do the 4th as away that weekend and all of the week before, Sunday afternoon is never likely to be good for me anyway.

Can we not go back to an email draft and just start it now?
Old 05-08-2011, 04:16 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sunday afternoon is no good for me as have young family. If doing a live draft then only really good when my kids in bed.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Quote:
Originally Posted by solpadeine
I'm all for keeping it close to the season start. I always tried to schedule my league's for after the final preseason game, however, that involved a midweek draft--usually two days before the Thursday night kickoff. That said, it really isn't feasible for this league.

I'm in Chicago, but as you are taking Funk Butter's location into account, I'm effectively addressed.
Oh yea didn't spot that, apologies!

Another hour further away, not too much of a problem, although will probably result in a slightly earlier start for you! Hope thatís ok?

BBS competitive honours:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

Right the other alternative then is a late Saturday night, about 11 or 12, which is early Sunday for Oz, and early evening for the Americanites.

If that doesn't work then will ahve to be an email draft, trying to get through the first few rounds this week before Jaz goes away.

BBS competitive honours:
Old 05-08-2011, 04:34 PM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
My preference would be an email draft out of the options.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Shake it Baby

I dont mind, but if its a live draft on a date I cant do ill just drop out and let someone else play as half the fun is the draft, I do shift work and start at 4am when im at work so in bed by 8pm on school nights!
Old 05-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

What are people's thoughts on a draft at 11 or 12 pm on either saturday 27th August or Saturday 3rd September?

If that's no good then email draft it is.

BBS competitive honours:
Old 05-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I can do it any time during the weekend.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:35 PM

Those Saturday times work for me.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Shake it Baby

is that 11pm and 12am??
Old 05-08-2011, 05:57 PM

AddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAddiscombeEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sat 27th best for me.