Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-05-2013, 04:29 PM

Ruffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a hero
Guildford Based Palace Fans

I have spoken to Emma at the Kings Head & they are reserving an area of the pub just for Palace fans on fri eve :

The King's Head
27 King's Road
Guildford
Surrey
GU1 4JW
Tel 01483 568957
Old 06-05-2013, 04:32 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffec
I have spoken to Emma at the Kings Head & they are reserving an area of the pub just for Palace fans on fri eve :

The King's Head
27 King's Road
Guildford
Surrey
GU1 4JW
Tel 01483 568957
I'll be at the game on Friday but if they do the same for the away game I'd be interested.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 06-05-2013, 07:01 PM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I spent at least twelve years of my my first 30 in that pub but thankfully will be at Selhurst
Sadly you won't find too many Palace fans in Guildford but if I am wrong please let me know
Old 06-05-2013, 08:10 PM

Ruffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a heroRuffec take a walk Billy, don't be a hero
Currently 20-30 of us will be there
Old 06-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Dave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDave1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
If you can watch it in a pub in Guildford why can't you go to the bloody game ?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:52 PM

gazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegazzagoalie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Happy days. May not be able to make Friday, but will definitely be there Monday.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Hoping to move to the Guildford/Haslemere area with my girlfriend next summer, so great to hear there are plenty of Palace fans there!

I thought we'd been to the pub you're talking about, but it appears there are two King's Heads in Guildford! We went to the one slightly closer to the main station.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:10 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd be there if I wasn't in Derby
Old 07-05-2013, 12:10 AM

Sceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSceagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby
Hoping to move to the Guildford/Haslemere area with my girlfriend next summer, so great to hear there are plenty of Palace fans there!

I thought we'd been to the pub you're talking about, but it appears there are two King's Heads in Guildford! We went to the one slightly closer to the main station.
There loads of us Palace fans in Guildford
Old 07-05-2013, 12:00 PM

GanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for youGanbareWashi is just too good for you
Will be at Selhurst on Friday. Is he doing the same for the Monday game?
Old 07-05-2013, 12:25 PM

bkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebkcbongo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanbareWashi
Will be at Selhurst on Friday. Is he doing the same for the Monday game?
I'd be interested in this for the Monday if it was on... busy elsewhere Friday night!
Old 07-05-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave1968
If you can watch it in a pub in Guildford why can't you go to the bloody game ?

Cos will be working till 19.15..next question
Old 07-05-2013, 12:59 PM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle
There loads of us Palace fans in Guildford
Well that is good to hear because growing up there in the 70's/80's and early 90's I could count just 3 and please let me assure you I din NOT lead a sheltered life!
Old 08-05-2013, 12:27 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
I'm Haslemere-based, but going to the game on Friday. However, unless a magic ticket appears, I may be looking for somewhere to watch the game on Monday ...
Old 08-05-2013, 04:45 PM

kathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthkathrich is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Both me and my son are Guildford based to. We are going to the game on Friday. I must say that I've lived in Guildford for nearly 20 years and I never knew there was as many of us out there as that. Pretty impressed tbh.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Name them and win a prize

elliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineelliott : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Train to guildford pulls in at 8. Might see if the boss fancies going there instead of going to hers to watch it.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:19 PM

I have a family of around 8/9 Palace fans in Guildford, went to school with about 5/6 Palace fans and I know of several more. I met Mark Hudson's mate once as Mark grew up in Park Barn.

Anyone, there's loads of us about!
Old 08-05-2013, 06:44 PM

Twin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwin of Droy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will be at the match.
Not keen on pub telly football.
A fair few Palace in Guildford, have definitely started seeing
Brighton car stickers/shirts around.
I've lived in Guildford all my 50 years and only previously met
1 Brighton fan.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:51 PM

well be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blueswell be back is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blues
I may pop down from ripley rather than watch at home as not many football pubs in ripley let alone other palace fans
Old 08-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
I'm Haslemere-based, but going to the game on Friday. However, unless a magic ticket appears, I may be looking for somewhere to watch the game on Monday ...
Are there any pubs in the Haslemere area that show football? Or is Guildford the closest option?

Just some forward planning before we move there