Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 24-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagle View Post
Oh well that knocks that on the head............

Best part of that group imo, the name!

Maybe Malcolm liked the group then??? Must be a reason why he chose to rebrand as Allisons Eagles?

Wonder if the group know about CPFC and club nickname?
Pretty sure Mal took both of them from Benfica, and I'd be amazed if any member of the Eagles even know we exist, all being American old age pensioners.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old 24-07-2015, 06:40 AM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
The three chord wonder from Loop, James Endeacott.
Old 24-07-2015, 06:53 AM

krupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekrupa 2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Me...!!! Drummer with The Mighty Pledge
Old 24-07-2015, 01:42 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I edited the post.

Wyman has not been convicted of any offence and I felt that the post could have placed the BBS at risk of legal action. Such risks are probably very small but we have to be careful where potentially defamatory posts are concerned.

I did not edit the Rolf Harris post because it was an entirely different type of post and I did not feel there was any possibility of it placing the BBS at risk.
Fair enough.

I was only having a go at BR's post because it was funnier.
Old 24-07-2015, 09:47 PM
GarethTaylorGiraffe

GrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
And Bob Stanley grew up in Redhill.
In the introduction to his "Match Day" book on football programmes Bob Stanley says "Non-league football was what I was raised on, stuck in the heart of Surrey with only cocky Palace to the north representing the county at pro level, and nearby Guildford City in terminal decline by the time I was old enough to notice."
Old 24-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNinjas Headband came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thought Bob Stanley was Charlton?
Old 25-07-2015, 09:57 AM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whilst I doubt JX are Palace fans I love that this vidoe was filmed at Crystal Palace park