Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-09-2017, 12:29 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

But wait, now that a soulless blight has been built, with a roof & padded seats the giant has awoken? You might fool the new breed 'footie' fan, but those of us long in the tooth know you for the joke that you really are.
Hold on , didn't SwoopingGull or another one of the quarter-witted weeds say that most other clubs admire Brighton. I am sure its not just because they sing YNWA with them or clap their more famous players.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:41 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Hold on , didn't SwoopingGull or another one of the quarter-witted weeds say that most other clubs admire Brighton. I am sure its not just because they sing YNWA with them or clap their more famous players.
According to the feckwit swoopingull other clubs/fans "LOVE THEM".His words.
I did ask for proof of this so called love in but he/she/feckwit has yet to supply the evidence,not even from there clown chums
Old 05-09-2017, 12:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
They prefer to be patronised as opposed to simply ignored as an irrelevance.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:28 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=andy1980;13826264]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post

Is that all you got? Don't you read my messages? I hardly ever stick up for Brighton fans I show you guys are the same
Oh yes I read your messages, just that like most people, can never quite understand them! All you ever do is stick up for weed fans
Old 05-09-2017, 05:10 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Palace still play at Selhurst Park. That should be some indication of how we all reacted whilst the deeds were in different hands.

And loathe as I am to stick up for those absolute divs in Charlton, they showed exactly what could be done to get their ground back.

Brighton? Well you call us lot gyppos yet you had your polka dot hankie tied up on a stick over your shoulder while the very few who actually cared about your club went to Gillingham & the Withdean (in small numbers).

But wait, now that a soulless blight has been built, with a roof & padded seats the giant has awoken? You might fool the new breed 'footie' fan, but those of us long in the tooth know you for the joke that you really are.
I apologise. I wasn't aware you had to fight to keep selhurst park a football ground. Instead of you lot keeping on about how brighton didn't care enough to save the Goldstone Ground you guys should be saying how lucky you were that in the decade that you didn't own selhurst no one else wanted to build something else on it.

Onelast thing next time you are at Selhurst look around you and ask yourself the question how many of these people sitting around me would travel every other week to fratton park whilst being one of the worst teams in the bottom league. I will help you out, history shows about 10000 of them will stop going by the time you get relegated from the championship. Never mind another relegation and 150 mile round trip.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 05:28 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
I apologise. I wasn't aware you had to fight to keep selhurst park a football ground. Instead of you lot keeping on about how brighton didn't care enough to save the Goldstone Ground you guys should be saying how lucky you were that in the decade that you didn't own selhurst no one else wanted to build something else on it.

Onelast thing next time you are at Selhurst look around you and ask yourself the question how many of these people sitting around me would travel every other week to fratton park whilst being one of the worst teams in the bottom league. I will help you out, history shows about 10000 of them will stop going by the time you get relegated from the championship. Never mind another relegation and 150 mile round trip.
So what happened when you moved into the Withdean, you couldn't fill that either.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:33 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
So what happened when you moved into the Withdean, you couldn't fill that either.
Attendances went up again to a very good level for the division we were in.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 05:42 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
You are such a nob, andy. You're not a football town and you lot have no spine (proven).
Old 05-09-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
You are such a nob, andy. You're not a football town and you lot have no spine (proven).
Carry on insulting me it shows you have no reply to what I wrote.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 05:57 PM

You're asking me to envisage a situation where we don't fight for our ground, tumble through the leagues & play in Portsmouth? I know you lot live in a bubble but try and be a bit real.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:

You're asking me to envisage a situation where we don't fight for our ground, tumble through the leagues & play in Portsmouth? I know you lot live in a bubble but try and be a bit real.
That is real you didn't fight to stop palace from going into administration twice. You could have fought if you tried but you didn't care.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 06:08 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is real you didn't fight to stop palace from going into administration twice. You could have fought if you tried but you didn't care.
You ******* moron.Read up on what administration is.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-09-2017, 06:13 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Just proves you have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:15 PM

I think dear old andy had some wine gums after his tea.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Attendances went up again to a very good level for the division we were in.
Very good level ???? You couldn't fill the Withdean, an Athletics stadium ! let that sink in for a minute...
Old 05-09-2017, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
You ******* moron.Read up on what administration is.
Simon Jordan tried getting help from Palace fans and no one helped so you went into administration you didn't care

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 06:19 PM

You're out of your depth, andy.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Very good level ???? You couldn't fill the Withdean, an Athletics stadium ! let that sink in for a minute...
You couldn't fill up the away end let that sink in.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 06:24 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
[QUOTE=Eagleinsussex;13826260]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post

That's just it, this Weed is just like all the rest, they will never accept it. They let their ground be sold without any resistance, bang on about our attendances when we were in championship, yet they couldn't sell out the Withdean, think just cos they've got a new ground they are a 'big' established club, yet numerous other clubs have built new grounds and haven't managed to stay in the Prem, it's a case of
How did we let the ground be sold when we didn't know FFS it just appeared in the Argus sell out withdean did you ever go I spent over 10 seasons getting soaked ,by the way you didn't sell out at withdean either
Old 05-09-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:

You're out of your depth, andy.
Simon Jordan got screwed by parish you ended up in administration then he bought you out of admin.there are other rich palace fans but none of you tried to save palace from Admin.

Vince Hilaire's Afro