Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Yes just like parish and the Americans.
Why does every retort have to be "what about you though?" Have a bash at answering the question

THE FIST BUMPERS
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes just like parish and the Americans.

Twinned with MK Dons

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Rattled !
Nope it's true as I said earlier show me the people you had to fight of who wanted to build something different on the sight of selhurst park.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 06:56 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
[QUOTE=andy1980;13827024]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post

So did we nearly every week.
Plenty of empty seats every time I see it on TV.

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Why does every retort have to be "what about you though?" Have a bash at answering the question
The answer is he started putting in money from 2002 because that's when he could afford to put it in. In 1997 he didn't have the money to spare. It isn't that complicated.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nope it's true as I said earlier show me the people you had to fight of who wanted to build something different on the sight of selhurst park.

Lloyds wanted to sell off the land to the highest bidder for around 20m ,we only paid around 4-5m .Parish has said a lot of that was due to the protests outside.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-09-2017, 06:57 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
The answer is he started putting in money from 2002 because that's when he could afford to put it in. In 1997 he didn't have the money to spare. It isn't that complicated.
Not complicated but all bollocks.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-09-2017, 06:59 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
You lot just walked away and did something else on a Saturday.
Just to humour you,can you tell us what we could do when put in admin. by a hostile creditor?
Nothing you could do ,like us hostile creditor ,get it now ,we lost everything get it now FFS simple
Old 05-09-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:

Lloyds wanted to sell off the land to the highest bidder for around 20m ,we only paid around 4-5m .Parish has said a lot of that was due to the protests outside.
And the fact that no one else wanted it. You were the highest bidder and lowest.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 07:01 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Was that when he became a multi billionaire?
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Nothing you could do ,like us hostile creditor ,get it now ,we lost everything get it now FFS simple
Nope.Completely different.Your ground was sold because nobody turned up,it was the only way for Bill and co to do 'the right thing'*

*copyright NSC.

Twinned with MK Dons

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only because no one else wanted it and no one else wants you
Rock Joint Ventures did. Until they got squashed.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Not complicated but all bollocks.
Just because you say that it doesn't make it true and you know it

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 07:03 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Are you crying, andy?
Old 05-09-2017, 07:03 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Didn't bloom senior approve it or pretend he was hoodwinked .
Old 05-09-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Rock Joint Ventures did. Until they got squashed.
Did they put a bid in

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 07:06 PM
One Henry Hughton

Quote:
Did they put a bid in
Yep. 35 million.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 05-09-2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Yep. 35 million.
always over paying

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 07:09 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Are you crying, andy?
He's stamping his feet !
Old 05-09-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:
always over paying
300 million pounds andy 300 million! Let that sink in to your thick skull