Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:43 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Frank is asked if he has been surprised by the PL
I know how it works. I have good staff here with experience of working in it.
I am not surprised. I am very privileged to be here, the greatest league in the world but not surprised.
We know every game is tough and that’s why we have to work very hard.
Of course [we need to get something from next few games]. We need confidence.
If we are working together then we can make every team feel difficult.

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Blimey so Sako is fit?
Yes. I said as much in and amongst the sea of hysterical bullshit on 1st September.
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post
Yes. I said as much in and amongst the sea of hysterical bullshit on 1st September.
Sako, not Sakho.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:44 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
How have you handled speculation on your future Frank?
I am always aware there is speculation as a manager. I have played at clubs where pressure is always high when you don’t get results.
I always try not to get involved in emotional things, just concentrate on things you really can have an effect on; training with the players and trying to change things soon.
I always look at the glass half full, if I leave I want to leave through the front door not the back door. They can always say afterwards he did everything he could, always 100%. I will do that.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:45 PM
Expat Thornton Heathen

Hitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On SSN after ads.

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
Sako, not Sakho.

Oh, Fair play.

As you were.

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
"If we keep doing what we are doing results will come I am sure of it."

Oh God
Maybe he's being cute and leading Burnley into a false sense of security. Dyche might be listening and will let his players have the day off and treat them to a night out before thinking it'll be a walk in the park.

I always do it my end cos in the end I am responsible.
If someone else tells you how to do things that’s not a healthy situation.
I am not naive I just look at the quality of my squad.
The quality of Arsenal is higher than Palace, but we can compete with a lot of energy and the right system to do that.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor_Eagle View Post

Oh, Fair play.

As you were.

**** me Sako is fit
Old 08-09-2017, 12:46 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did anyone ask about no cover for Benteke , keeper , winger ?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:47 PM

Frank on next steps
Points are very important for confidence.
I’ve played games and thought ‘how can I lose this game cos the performance was fantastic’.
If we continue playing the way we want the points will follow.
Points will help, goals will help to get confidence back.
What I’ve seen in training I think the players have a lot of confidence to get a result.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:48 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchin Eagle View Post
On SSN after ads.
Like seeing him say it will be any different to reading it in a monotone style as I already have.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:48 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
'I always look at the glass half full, if I leave I want to leave through the front door not the back door.'

Not sure there is a back door is there? Maybe at the training ground. But then he'll end up on the wicket at Kent County Cricket club.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:49 PM

How much time will it take Frank?
Normally you have 10 games to think ‘this is the way we like to play’.
We only had four pre-season games, three PL games and one cup game. We still are are 7 or 8 games.
I think still we can improve a lot in how we want to play.
When you analyse the three games we lost, we had a good performance against Liverpool. We didn’t give many chances away.
Swansea had two and a half shots on goal, we had eight or nine.
The points were negative but there were some positive things I am focusing on.
The stupid mistakes we have to get rid of, but I am convinced every week we are getting better.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:50 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
You have just passed the job interview of every tabloid in the country.

Frank on Burnley
Burnley are tough, they win second balls, they have options.
They are doing very well but we have a good opportunity to get a result if we concentrate.
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
So we have another 3 games of crap before he thinks about changing? Or he gets sacked of course...
Old 08-09-2017, 12:51 PM

Will you change if it isn’t working?
Of course, we always analyse the performance. When the results are disappointing we are trying to turn it around.
Whether it’s 5-3- or 3-4-3 or 4-3-3- at the end of the day the players have to execute it.
I am convinced whatever system we play on Sunday the players will understand how we want to play.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:51 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Doesn't sound like he's willing to be flexible
Old 08-09-2017, 12:52 PM

Frank on Souare's recovery
He was out for a long time but still I have to give compliment to him and the medical staff.
It was a terrible accident but now if you see him running and playing you don’t see anything [like that].
He can be a very good player for us. He played 70 minutes in the U23s, he needs a few more 90 minutes then he can come back into the team.
I am very happy for him. He’s very close, he’s already training with the first team squad but you don’t want to rush things