Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Probationary User

Katy FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS MurrayKaty FFS Murray
Recommendations to sit

Hi,

Pretty much, my boyfriend is absolutely obsessed with Palace but never gets to see them these days. So for his 21st birthday, one of the things I'll be doing is getting tickets to see a game (I know a contact). I'm more accustomed to Craven Cottage than Selhurst so I'm wondering; where is the best place to sit? Any birthday recommendations for anything else Palace-related would also be appreciated!

Thanks
Old 14-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Nobody going to answer?

I'll have a stab. Holmesdale Upper Tier, best view in English football (in my opinion).

If you and your boyfriend like it a bit more raucous and don't mind standing up, then Holmesdale Lower.

I don't like the Arthur much because the sun makes you squint.

I like the shabbiness of the Main Stand (on the outside at least) but the pillars get in the way.

It must be 30 years since I watched a game in the Whitehorse Lane end.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:44 PM

PremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Hi,

Pretty much, my boyfriend is absolutely obsessed with Palace but never gets to see them these days. So for his 21st birthday, one of the things I'll be doing is getting tickets to see a game (I know a contact). I'm more accustomed to Craven Cottage than Selhurst so I'm wondering; where is the best place to sit? Any birthday recommendations for anything else Palace-related would also be appreciated!

Thanks

Main stand is pretty peaceful the few times I've sat there but pillars can be a slight issue, though I've never had too much trouble.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:44 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
You sound like a nice girlfriend - good work!

Definitely lower or upper Holmesdale I'd say.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:46 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Anywhere you can get a ticket these days, which tends to be the Arthur Wait stand. A sort of cattle shed with away fans at one end.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:50 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Hi,

Thanks
So 'absolutely obsessed' he never goes to the games?
Old 14-09-2017, 07:50 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Sit on his face

Clinton Morrison.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:53 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Sit on his face
I laughed .
Old 14-09-2017, 07:59 PM

PremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePremierPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post

This attitude is so tiresome
Old 14-09-2017, 08:32 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Give it 4 games and there might be an empty seat on the bench.
Old 14-09-2017, 08:37 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierPalace View Post
This attitude is so tiresome
Oh dear.What a shame.Premier Palace eh?Not a glory hunter yourself?
Old 14-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neckinger Eagle View Post
Nobody going to answer?

I'll have a stab. Holmesdale Upper Tier, best view in English football (in my opinion).
This would be my vote.

Good girlfriend work
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 14-09-2017, 09:01 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
He's 21 , get him a ticket for block B lower Holmesdale , he won't be sitting but he'll love it whatever the score
Old 14-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Arthur awaits is fine. If it's sunny bring a hat.

Edit. Waite. Damn spellcheck.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Arthur awaits is fine. If it's sunny bring a hat.

Edit. Waite. Damn spellcheck.
Wait.
Spellcheck again ?
Old 14-09-2017, 10:13 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Sit on his face
Old 14-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Tell him Roy is in charge.

Should save you £40
Old 14-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 14-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
I can't believe it took seven posts.

(Kudos to those who've answered seriously, too.)

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 14-09-2017, 10:24 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
You really are an embarrassment.

As for seating, as said before.

Lower Holmesdale for atmosphere, upper for view.

Old/Main stand obstructed views bur not the end of the world, friendly and good bar.