Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitticat
errr howbout allergic types?
Clearly there would be exceptions and trials would have to be rigorous.

It is because the rights of humankind were put above the individual that bcgs and small pox vaccinations were compulsory. There is a clear precedent.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Green man

OldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOldPeanutSeller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had swine flu. I went to the hospital and they cured me. Now I've got Gammon flu.
Palace chic

kitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurstparkflyer
Why?

Anybody with a remote idea of statistical analysis would never have allowed that silly MMR/autism article anywhere near the medical world's most respected jounal: The Lancet.
As I put, not everyone can take the same meds.
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkselhurstparkflyer sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscillateWildly
Because it was the sort of post Nick Griffin would be proud of?
Compulsory vaccinations are common place throughout history.

The right of the individual and sod everybody else is much more the spirit of Griffin and George Bush, if truth be told.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
trials would have to be rigorous.

Isn't this the problem here?

Medical professionals telling mothers not to have the jab and the government saying it was safe.
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 20-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Clearly there would be exceptions and trials would have to be rigorous.

It is because the rights of humankind were put above the individual that bcgs and small pox vaccinations were compulsory. There is a clear precedent.
You're comparing a touch of the sniffles to smallpox (killed 500 million people in the last century)?
BCG is no longer compulsory where I live.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:17 PM

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila
You're comparing a touch of the sniffles to smallpox (killed 500 million people in the last century)?
Whereas the media were overplaying the danger before I now worry that we are under playing it.

Swine flu is mild for most people. But for others it is serious and for some, very serious; children in particular.
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Old 20-11-2009, 01:22 PM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperSweetpea! has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
I know what to put in the 'what happend the year you were born' thread now :

We have this immunity because of a biological accident: in 1977, an H1N1 flu virus was accidentally released in the Soviet Union and has circulated ever since, alongside the regular H3N2 strains.

"Most of the children who have died of swine flu were perfectly healthy beforehand, and many of the adult victims also had no underlying conditions"

So reserch has found that chicldren under the age of 5 are less likely to have the antibodys to fight it off.

Is there not a chance that 'some' of these children (and adults) may have had weaknesses that they were not aware of. Plenty of asthmatics don't know they are until they are a lot older than 5. Just a thought, not what I think nesc.

Im ever so confused, but I think;
If my son were less than 5yrs (and had not already had flu), then I would take him for the vac.
If I were pregnant, I don't think I would have the vac.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila
Right, so its the scale of the disease that is the issue? Fair play. Spanish 'flu was quite deadly and the threat is there for this one (reduced, of course because so many precautions are in place).

The only reason the bcg is no longer compulsory here as well is because it recahed a low enough level that it is no longer endemic (ie self fulfilling), thanks to your's and my subjugation to the evils of government.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought TB was on the rise in this country due to the influx of European immigrants.

That's why my doctor told me, anyway.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why?

Anybody with a remote idea of statistical analysis would never have allowed that silly MMR/autism article anywhere near the medical world's most respected jounal: The Lancet.
Beause on the current scientific evidence already quoted on this thread (which you have not read before spouting your misinformed viewpoint), giving the vaccination to my pregnant girfriend puts her and my expected child in more danger than my girlfriend getting swine fle, at this point in her pregnancy.

Frankly I think the was very polite.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by OscillateWildly
Isn't this the problem here?

Medical professionals telling mothers not to have the jab and the government saying it was safe.
Which one, thalidamide?

Medical professionals would have to agree and statiticians would have to ensure that any correlations (this is the key part) to side effects were sound (unlike the MMR/autism scare).
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
I thought TB was on the rise in this country due to the influx of European immigrants.

Oh Dear, Incoming!!!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea!
If my son were less than 5yrs (and had not already had flu), then I would take him for the vac.

This is the view I have reached.

Old 20-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003

It is. And if it reaches a critical level, our kids will have to have the bcg like we did.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Which one, thalidamide?

Medical professionals would have to agree and statiticians would have to ensure that any correlations (this is the key part) to side effects were sound (unlike the MMR/autism scare).
I'm talking about swine flu.

Old 20-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

I didn't have you down as one of those types.

Clearly, if there are risks to certain sectors of the population then the vaccination is inappropriate. That is what rigorous trials are about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith
Beause on the current scientific evidence already quoted on this thread (which you have not read before spouting your misinformed viewpoint), giving the vaccination to my pregnant girfriend puts her and my expected child in more danger than my girlfriend getting swine fle, at this point in her pregnancy.

Frankly I think the was very polite.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:35 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
I didn't have you down as one of those types.

Clearly, if there are risks to certain sectors of the population then the vaccination is inappropriate. That is what rigorous trials are about.
Indeed. Those trials which so far have not been carried out.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

It seems mad to me that the other vaccine without Mercury is not prioritised and then the vaccine could be compulsory. Except that the government does not have enough to go round.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Palace chic

kitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
It seems mad to me that the other vaccine without Mercury is not prioritised and then the vaccine could be compulsory. Except that the government does not have enough to go round.
Should you have a vaccine tho if immune to the virus.