Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2Sig
Are you saying that he can't be racist towards Israelis because he doesn't believe there are any Israelis?
I believe that's what he's saying. I'm not saying I agree with him, but if you follow the logic then yes, it's not racist.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Are you saying that he can't be racist towards Israelis because he doesn't believe there are any Israelis?
Israelis are not a race.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:38 PM

Steve2Sig has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Israelis are not a race.
Cheers. Which is why I asked whether he would debate with Arab Israelis but not with Jewish Israelis.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Cheers. Which is why I asked whether he would debate with Arab Israelis but not with Jewish Israelis.
Which is why I gave you the correct answer, which I can't be bothered to quote.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
If he is consistent in his stance, and an Arab Israeli identified him or herself as an Israeli, then he would refuse to debate with them too.

And, I guess, if an Israeli Jew denounced the existence of Israel, then he would debate with them.

I think

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 21-02-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Which is why I gave you the correct answer, which I can't be bothered to quote.
I expect you know what you're on about.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pork chop
What an absolute **** of a human.
Finally, something you and I agree on.
The bloke is a absolute twat, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
It would not make him racist. Anti-semitic perhaps ; or maybe just anti-Zionist.

But it's a bit daft to level such charges based on pure speculation.
And if i would not talk to blacks or Rent to Gays if i had a B and B?
Old 21-02-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek
If he is consistent in his stance, and an Arab Israeli identified him or herself as an Israeli, then he would refuse to debate with them too.

And, I guess, if an Israeli Jew denounced the existence of Israel, then he would debate with them.

I think
Thanks Stevek. It could be an interesting debate.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile
Racist/Homophobic.

Probably.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
It depends.

If you would not talk to black people at all that would make you racist.

If you would not talk to gay people at all that would make you homophobic.

I'm not too certain why a B&B figures in your thinking.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Israelis are not a race.
You miss the point, any wholesale view like this is not on, as you should know! Unless its the Left picking on Israelis. This young guy may share his views for all he Knows...
Old 21-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Step up and play

pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop pork chop
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek
If he is consistent in his stance, and an Arab Israeli identified him or herself as an Israeli, then he would refuse to debate with them too
He would sit and debate with anybody if they were giving him barrels of oil
My god you're a f*cking c*nt. Why don't you do the world a favour and drop dead? I assure you no one would miss you or mourn your passing -Arron 09-01-2013 05:47 PM
Old 21-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Emancipated

TheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I smell a tricky debate for the liberal/left.

"I hate Israel, oh wait I hate racists, or is that Anti Semitics"

This is going to be fun.

Israel was a bonkers idea from day one and we all know it (except for Zionists).
It's a bit late now Mr Galloway.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
They have Israeli passports and citizenship. Yet they are Arabs. What happened to Israel? It was there yesterday?
Next you all be telling us there is a Northern Ireland
Old 21-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
It depends.

If you would not talk to black people at all that would make you racist.

If you would not talk to gay people at all that would make you homophobic.

I'm not too certain why a B&B figures in your thinking.
B&B Gays, you know the story. George Hates all Israelis, and is then so, a Racist!
Old 21-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
B&B Gays, you know the story. George Hates all Israelis, and is then so, a Racist!
No he doesn't. He doesn't recognise their existence so how can he hate them?
Old 21-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
Racist/Homophobic.

Probably.
Hate Jews! Great welcome to the Left.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:59 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pork chop
What an absolute **** of a human.
]
Don't be so hard on yourself wee willy of orange
Old 21-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Hate Jews! Great welcome to the Left.
You are aware that many Jews are also against the state of Israel, right? Most noticeably the Ultra Orthodox community within Israel who demand the dismantling of the Jewish state because they believe that only the messiah should lead them to the promised land?