Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Its not that different from the South Africa boycott that so many of us took part in before Apartheid was dismantled.

Is it?
Old 21-02-2013, 03:02 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
No he doesn't. He doesn't recognise their existence so how can he hate them?
Some people Think you cannot be born Gay.(i Dont) is that the same? could they then believe its ok to shit on YOU!
Old 21-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Step up and play

pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time pork chop is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal
Don't be so hard on yourself wee willy of orange
Thanks for adding something useful to the topic of conversation
My god you're a f*cking c*nt. Why don't you do the world a favour and drop dead? I assure you no one would miss you or mourn your passing -Arron 09-01-2013 05:47 PM
Old 21-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile
Hate Jews! Great welcome to the Left.

Being anti-Zionist is totally different from being anti-Semitic. Any intelligent person knows that.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:04 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Some people Think you cannot be born Gay.(i Dont) is that the same? could they then believe its ok to shit on YOU!
I'm not sure what my sexual preferences have to do with the state of Israel?
Old 21-02-2013, 03:06 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
I admit that whilst having some time for Galloway (he at least is pretty open about what he believes in, unlike most politicians)
George Galloway only believes in George Galloway.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:07 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan
Being anti-Zionist is totally different from being anti-Semitic. Any intelligent person knows that.
Only if you are a fool.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Only if you are a fool.
Bloody hell!
Old 21-02-2013, 03:08 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
I'm not sure what my sexual preferences have to do with the state of Israel?
Well re-read your post for the point i make. Its not Hard!
Old 21-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Troublemaker

Quote:
Only if you are a fool.

Please expain that if you can.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:12 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Bloody hell!
That's it i give up, its all ok to Hate if your from the Left.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
That's it i give up, its all ok to Hate if your from the Left.
It's all very simple. It's about the difference between hating a state and hating the people of that state. They are not the same thing.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-02-2013, 03:18 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
It's all very simple. It's about the difference between hating a state and hating the people of that state. They are not the same thing.
Think George hate's both Maz, I only hate Adrian Durham
Old 21-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Emancipated

TheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Well wriggled, but a state is only the people and the policy of the people.
To say I hate the state of Israel is like hating a bit of desert and a few trees.
If you hate Israel, then it follows that you must hate their government. Since the government is made up of and people and is voted for by people, the implication is that you must hate the people or at least a proportion of them.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Wow.

How simplistic can you get?

You really don't understand the massive difference between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 21-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Emancipated

TheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheJudge : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Wow.

You really don't understand the massive difference between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism?
Simple and true.

Zionists wanted the state of Israel at all costs. Most Jews wanted it to but they want Jesus to return first. Not all Zionists are Jews.
What is the problem ?
Old 21-02-2013, 03:24 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Wow.

No just that it true m8
Old 21-02-2013, 03:29 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
It's a protest against the Israeli apartheid regime and no different to the response against SA back in the day (I think, I was too young at the time to appreciate it).

Calling it racism just falls neatly into the hands of zionists who scream anti-semitism whenever their barbarity is criticised.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:30 PM
Troublemaker

Ok, lets try and keep it simple.

I have nothing against people of any ethnicity or religious persuasion.

I am against any state which is set up on the basis of religion or ethnicity and which discriminates against people who don't fall within that religion or ethnicity.

Come on, it really isn't that hard.
Old 21-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik
It's a protest against the Israeli apartheid regime and no different to the response against SA back in the day (I think, I was too young at the time to appreciate it).

Calling it racism just falls neatly into the hands of zionists who scream anti-semitism whenever their barbarity is criticised.
I think that's pretty much it, although the apartheid regime in SA was more roundly condemned from memory. I suppose they didn't have the anti-semitism thing to fall back on.